X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coachlaw
    • Aug 2023

Duromax Hybrid Elite II 5500 Generator $150

Duromax Hybrid Elite II 5500 Generator $150

This was given to me by a wonderful friend. It has become superfluous as one of my camp partners gave me a new one. Starts easily, but runs a little rough, though not all the time. A carb job is in order I'm sure, hence the price. It's a bit ugly and was stored outside for a while. It's electric start but the battery is dead. The pull start is very easy. Located in Angleton. It's in my truck, so it's easy to slide it into yours. Paying for my trip to Croatia one little sale at a time.
    Attached Files
    From 1970-1997, true Heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thans for buying the Camp."
  • Matt
    • Aug 2023

Ran that gen on pins sandy. Do i need to buy it back haha

Comment

• coachlaw
      • Aug 2023

If you want it back Bro, it's yours. I'll bring it to you.
      From 1970-1997, true Heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thans for buying the Camp."

Comment

• Matt
        Matt commented
        Editing a comment
        Was kidding have too many Hondas now.
    • coachlaw
      • Aug 2023

My buddies gave me a Champion Inverter.

Comment

• coachlaw
        • Aug 2023

An update, I just fired it up and it's running smoothly.

Comment

• coachlaw
          • Aug 2023

Had someone ask last night, and yes, it is propane ready. Has the nozzle on the front and the regulator right behind it.

Comment

• Matt
            • Aug 2023

Originally posted by coachlaw
            An update, I just fired it up and it's running smoothly.
            It should, it was refurbished by Worley Paraons best ha. Ran a few times on the pins. Never tried the propane. Heck of a deal. 😀

Comment

• Bandit1
              • Aug 2023

What would I need to do to hook it up to my house? Newb question, never had a generator.
              The artist formerly known as Johnbutte1

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms. - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• coachlaw
                • Aug 2023

That depends on how involved you want to get. For starters, extension cords. If you want to hook it up to your panel, you need to get a panel interlock and add an inlet where you can plug a gen cord to the panel box. For me that would involve an electrician. You'll get better answers than mine if you post your question on the TTMB. - Sandy

Comment

• Matt
                  • Aug 2023

Ideally I would just get an NG needle and run off the NG line at your house if you have that infrastructure. NG is almost always guaranteed even when the power is out.

Comment

Working...