Selling the Bronco

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Univ.of Hard Knocks grad
    • Aug 2023

All I hear are crickets after the reveal. Kinda like the quiet at the fancy restaurant when the waiter finds a clear spot in the middle of the table to put down the bill that is triple folded. That is a nice build and paint but Boom already has enough toys and my 99 Camry does what I need it to do. Plus my wife would ask why you let me even test drive it and then speed dial Guido to pay it off with the life insurance $ if I told her I bought it.

Comment

• Boom!
      Boom! commented
      Editing a comment
      Enough toys? I’d love to own that ride but I’ve been downsizing lately. More time with Ms Boom! doing fun stuff.
  • OneDayScratch
    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Batwing

Are you sure? You can definitely put up some beechtes with this.
    HA! Not this old baldy fart... doesn't matter if it's a buckin bronco or a bodacious boat.
    BOT
    Bacon, Oysters & Tacos

It's not red vs. blue, it's the state vs. you

Comment

• Cubera
      • Aug 2023

Maybe he's embarrassed to post the price. If so, maybe this wasn't the place to place the ad.
      That old adage that states "If you want something done right you must do it yourself!", didn't quite hold true regarding my latest surgery.
      EPSTEIN DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.​

Comment

• Batwing
        • Aug 2023

Lol!

Comment

• DIHLON
          • Aug 2023

After everything you went through, I can't believe you are selling! Anyways, good luck with the sale.

Comment

• matth
            • Aug 2023

I thought about you recently watching Mecums. Seeing what some like yours went for, you should be able to get what you’re asking, maybe not on DFs, but somewhere.

Comment

Working...