Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duckchasr
    • Aug 2023

Fishing Holes

You know what sucks when you are looking at youtube fishing videos and they name your SS fishing hole that you have kept under wraps for years. Good grief is nothing sacred?
    It's a obscure spot and you have to be part mountain goat to transverse the terrain but still.
    rant over
    Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.​

"Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants." -- Benjamin Franklin
  • SGrem
    • Aug 2023

Yes nobody gives reports or advice anymore unless it's a youtwitface click link to their channel. Can't stand it.

Comment

• Kevin Nicholls
      • Aug 2023

I feel your pain. It's got to where you can't say a thing. I tell friends they can come with me but they have to wear a blindfold.
      I don't have anything clever to write here.

Comment

• Matt
        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Kevin Nicholls
        I feel your pain. It's got to where you can't say a thing. I tell friends they can come with me but they have to wear a blindfold.
        I see you burning the ICW sometimes , I know where you are. haha.

There aren't too many secret spots, they change all the time depending on conditions anyway. My neighbor now, he is a tarpon whisperer and he doesn't get monsters but he has them down . Those tarpon guys are probably the most tight lipped out of them all. Zephyr Cove boys.

Comment

• Kevin Nicholls
        • Aug 2023

Them and snook guys.
        I don't have anything clever to write here.

Comment

• SGrem
          • Aug 2023

Before GPS was so common and you can just turn it to track on your phone etc .... I had customers in the boat and they would whip out those hand held Garmins we all started with....

I would obviously make a face and they would inquirei"oh are these not allowed".

I would answer " oh you can have it out if you want....but this is the last good spot you will fish today." Lol

Comment

• Flounderface
            Flounderface commented
            Editing a comment
            Just don't tell anyone else about the FFR please.

• 2Ws
            2Ws commented
            Editing a comment
            You do know ANY pic taken will have the GPS# no need to get a handheld out.
        • Duckchasr
          • Aug 2023

WHy yOu shOuLD EVen cRop OuT bacK Grounds, On community holes too! Click image for larger version

Name:	wb24ld 1.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	87014 Click image for larger version

Name:	wb24ld 2.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	87015
          Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.​

Comment

• Duckchasr
            • Aug 2023

Got 12 and caught a stringer with 6 so ended with 18 tues 2/27.
            Got 15 on Tues 3/4.

Comment

• Slabmaster
              • Aug 2023

The other day I saw a youtube video of a guy talking about exactly where on the creek/access catching whitebass. In his video he was bitching about how many people were there. How can people be so dumb.........anything for a buck

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
                • Nov 2023

Originally posted by Slabmaster
                The other day I saw a youtube video of a guy talking about exactly where on the creek/access catching whitebass. In his video he was bitching about how many people were there. How can people be so dumb.........anything for a buck
                Lol, I can't believe how many people watch a video I put on the WWW.

Comment

• Univ.of Hard Knocks grad
                  • Aug 2023

Saw a buddy's picture on fakebook of him holding a stringer of crappie with the Astrodome in the background.

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
                    • Nov 2023

Originally posted by Univ.of Hard Knocks grad
                    Saw a buddy's picture on fakebook of him holding a stringer of crappie with the Astrodome in the background.
                    LOL nice touch.

Comment

• SGrem
                      • Aug 2023

Used to have one with an epic stringer of giant giant trout and reds and flounder with the boat on a snowmobile trail and ski lifts in the background.

Comment

• Univ.of Hard Knocks grad
                        • Aug 2023

Took a coworker and his fiancé fishing Walden, Lake Conroe. Caught a few bass, perch, and catfish and asked then if they wanted to reel in something bigger ? Crushed up some corn flakes in strawberry soda and baited them up. They though I was messing with them until the fiancés rod doubled over. She reeled in one of Lake Conroe's notorious grass carps. It was about ten lbs. Took her picture with it and when the guys at work asked where she caught the redfish she told them Lake Conroe. She said they believed her.

Comment

• Matt
                          • Aug 2023

Originally posted by SGrem
                          Used to have one with an epic stringer of giant giant trout and reds and flounder with the boat on a snowmobile trail and ski lifts in the background.
                          Last year a certain team was posting triple digit lemons with crystal beach in the back ground. People were driving from San Antonio to CB and complaining how bad it was lol

Comment

Working...