Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ox Eye
    • Aug 2023

A Yard Sale May Be in Order

Was working at the desk in my garage and in a drawer, I hadn't looked in for some time, I found two unopened boxes of brand new reels that I had forgotten about. And, though they were several years old they were essentially brand new and still in the box. Sad part is that I have more fishing crap than I know what to do with. It just may be time for an old fashioned Yard Sale!
  • Kevin Nicholls
    • Aug 2023

Don't do it. Nobody loves them as much as you. That's what I tell myself anyway. Unless one of them is a Curado E7, then I'll take it.
    I don't have anything clever to write here.

Comment

• FishingTwo
      FishingTwo commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear ya, I miss some of the old offshore stuff I unloaded over the years and the 12/o's just for old times
  • Ox Eye
    • Aug 2023

In preparation for said Garage Sale, I was sorting through some boxes of lures and found a pecular one I've not seen anything like. It's a simple rubber minnow shaped lure, but it has a removable solid piece of plastic "eyes" with a hole in the front as if it was for tying it to the fishing line. But, the wierd part is that it has no hooks or even a means of attaching them. The only thing I can figure is that the hook was to be tied to the end of fishing line and inserted into that hole.

Anybody ever seen anything like it and have some idea how it was to be attached to the line, otherwise?

Comment

• SGrem
      • Aug 2023

It likely threads the line thru and then to the hook separate so that the weight of the lure will slide up the line and the fish can't throw the lure as easily.

Comment

• BBCAT
        • Aug 2023

Send us some pics.

Comment

Working...