Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mrsh978
    • Aug 2023

Able ammo - Huntsville tx

Tip of the month. Able ammo in Huntsville - prompt , professional service. I would NOT EVER use SGammo out of Oklahoma. Absolute idiots. Had to spend hours without their help on shipment - waisted full day trying to locate ammo eta. They provided zero help, no phone call, not one response to the situation. Had to have ups cancel and return ammo. Able got same order here in 36 hrs and was able to have a live conversation with a human about order.
  • Wado II
    • Aug 2023

I like ordering stuff from Texas vendors. La Rue, SWFA and a couple of others. Tab gear that was a good one for shooting bags and tactical stuff they are in Bandera I believe.

Comment

• Sponxx
      • Sep 2023

Originally posted by Mrsh978
      Tip of the month. Able ammo in Huntsville - prompt , professional service. I would NOT EVER use SGammo out of Oklahoma. Absolute idiots. Had to spend hours without their help on shipment - waisted full day trying to locate ammo eta. They provided zero help, no phone call, not one response to the situation. Had to have ups cancel and return ammo. Able got same order here in 36 hrs and was able to have a live conversation with a human about order.
      I've been to the store several times, even if not purchasing, it is fun to walk around. On site they have nice sales on stuff and even "beat up boxes" shotgun ammo

Comment

• dunedawg
        • Aug 2023

I too, try to do business with Texas vendors. I've been a good customer of LaRue's!! I've also done a lot of business with SGAmmo and never had any issues so I'm surprised to hear.

Comment

• tec
          • Aug 2023

Able is located about a mile west of 45 just north of Huntsville and they have a huge inventory of guns and ammo.

Comment

• 9121SS
            • Mar 2024

When my Grandson was shooting competition skeet they ordered all ammo from Able. My SIL always said they had the best price and service.

Comment

Working...