Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GalvestonWader
    • Aug 2023

Hog hunting lease wanted south of Houston

Kind of an odd request but I am looking for somewhere to hunt pigs at night within an hour of Friendswood/League City. My ranch isnt far, it's near Edna and about a 2 hour drive but I'm looking for another place that I could go shoot some pigs and be back home at a decent hour the same night. Recently I've gotten to where I enjoy hunting pigs more than I do deer. Somewhere around Alvin, Santa Fe, Manvel, Dickinson, HItchcock, Liverpool, Danbury, Rosharon ect ect would be ideal. I know there are plenty of hogs around these areas.

I think a lot of the members on this site are from around here so just throwing it out there to see if anybody knows of anything? Usually its just me and my son or me and a buddy. We hunt with thermal equipment and would only be there during the night, or maybe just before the sun goes down. I would be very respectful of the property and always leave it as I found it. Please hit me up on here or call/text at 28one-65zero-9zero77 if you know of something.

Mods I put this here rather than the classifieds because I think it will get more views. I hope you dont have to move it there but I understand if you do.
  • Rainbowrunner
    • Aug 2023

Don’t rule out the area between Bailey’s Prairie and S/OO. I drove that road daily for years and it is infested. May be just on the edge of your “decent hour” though.
    My favorite essential oil is bacon grease

Comment

• Matt
      • Aug 2023

Check olsolvsky farm in Rosharon. I just.went up to him and asked him and he was fine with it. I lived down the road though and just trapped. Still have traps out there but don't run them anymore.

Comment

Working...