Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wado II
    • Aug 2023

Meopta Scopes

I picked up this model yesterday at Mumme's in Hondo. I got it mounted and did some shooting on some really small targets that are actually fly sized at fifty yards. Even with the mirage this has got to be the clearest, sharpest scope I have in this price range. It absolutely kills a Burris XTR II scope I paid more for the only thing I give Burris credit for in this particular scope is the dial system but if you can't see what you are aiming at who cares. The Burris is fine for bigger targets just not small precise work at closer ranges I never thought about that when I bought it, reticle is just too busy. This scope from Meopta is more of a hunting scope and it has a 6.5 Creedmoor bullet drop reticle but could be used for any caliber once you established a zero and tried the holdovers at other distances. The reticle is illuminated red but doesn't use batteries and in low light changes to a light greenish color they call it Dichrotec. Lifetime warranty just like our favorite Chinese scopes I will be getting another one I doubt I will buy another Vortex.
    Meopta Optika6 3-18x50 Rifle Scopes - Meopta Optika 6 Rifle Scopes on Sale 653634 - Sport Optics
    product_list_2020_dichrotech_197x279_1.pdf (sportoptics.com)
  • 98aggie77566
    • Aug 2023

I bought one about 8-9 years ago for my daughter’s 308.

I think I paid around $400…this was before they came better known. R&M in El Campo recommended them and at that price I gave it a shot.

I was not disappointed they are great optics…but the new prices are way higher now.

Comment

Working...