Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bocephus
    • Aug 2023

Charles Barkley

Some people need to just shut their pie hole. Barkley is for sure one of those....

Charles Barkley takes shot at Galveston and its 'dirty' water on TNT's 'Inside the NBA' (msn.com)
    I miss the America I grew up in.
  • Texashookset 2
    • Aug 2023

That dudes an idiot. Dumb mumbling pos has a new Trump bashing show with Opras lesbo girlfriend.

Comment

• jabx1962
      • Aug 2023

Barkley went swimming in the Gulf Of Mexico...they still haven't been able to get the stink off the Fish.
      Definitely Maybe

Comment

• Shinerlight
        • Aug 2023

He likes pissing the people of Texas off, it used to be the Big Fat Women of San Antonio, now the dirty water of Galveston. All about ratings and publicity, and he gets plenty of both.

Comment

• ralph7
          • Aug 2023

He's still bent from when he tried to nap on the beach and the neighborhood cats kept waking him up when they kicked sand trying to bury him.
          I like dogs a lot more than people

Comment

• TXXpress
            • Aug 2023

Your expectations are to high for Chucky? He's from Auburn! Roll Tide!

Who needs a carnival freak show when we have the Galveston Wal-Mart?

Comment

• SmithRanchZ
              • Aug 2023

Be serious. The water in Galveston tends to be filled with sediment. Not always, but green to the beach is not the norm. Blue to the beach is especially rare.

I don't get why folks get upset when someone states facts. Compared to a bunch of spots in Florida and the Caribbean, yeah, it's dirty looking brown water. I love Galveston, but it's brown water most of the time. No reason to pretend otherwise.

Comment

• Shinerlight
                Shinerlight commented
                Editing a comment
                That it is, which you can say for most of the Texas coast, except maybe S Padre.
            • OneDayScratch
              • Aug 2023

Been calling Trinity Bay "Dirty Bay" for years. I also call the GOM the "Central Coast" instead of 3rd coast. Lots of money comes in and out of here and probably has kept the US afloat for years because of it.

Never could stand that dumbass regardless.
              BOT
              Bacon, Oysters & Tacos

It's not red vs. blue, it's the state vs. you

Comment

• KWeber
                KWeber commented
                Editing a comment
                chuck spouts off to keep himself relevant...attn puto...
            • BDGreen
              • Aug 2023

Barkley is nothing more than a flappin' set of lips. Kinda like those Cali azzholes who think they know more than anyone else.
              "The enemy never sees the backs of my Texans!" - General Robert E. Lee, CSA

Comment

• Waterguy
                • Aug 2023

A total Roach!!

Comment

• bucko
                  • Aug 2023

He kind of has a point on the Gtown brown, and on this one.

Charles Barkley jokes about pregnancy pain and tells a joke, "why you never buy your woman a watch?"Chris Webber can't stop laughing!

Comment

• SetDaHook
                    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Texashookset 2
                    That dudes an idiot. Dumb mumbling pos has a new Trump bashing show with Opras lesbo girlfriend.
                    I read somewhere that the show is being cancelled due to low ratings. Imagine that.

Comment

• Cubera
                      • Aug 2023

I find him entertaining.
                      That old adage that states "If you want something done right you must do it yourself!", didn't quite hold true regarding my latest surgery.
                      EPSTEIN DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.​

Comment

• LouReed
                        • Aug 2023

First of all, I don't get butt-hurt over people calling our water dirty. I will inform someone I'm talking to face to face how fertile the waters are, but mainly I'm hoping they will stay away. The fewer the better IMO.

As for Barkley, he's a loudmouth. Knowing someone who spent some time around him when he was on the Rockets, I have been told he was a kind and generous man and wildly funny. I don't tend to watch the halftime show of basketball games, but on occasion I can overhear that program when I'm doing something else waiting for the second half to start. But I've seen some of it. Charles is the court jester of the show and mostly says stuff (on purpose I think) to be an opposing opinion from Kenny & Shaq.

Comment

• copanoson
                          • Aug 2023

Some friends and I ran into Charles at a strip club in Houston back when he was playing for the Rockets. My friend was a big fan of Barkley so he went to his table and introduced himself. Charles invited us all to sit with him and his friends to have a drink. Super cool and funny guy!

Comment

Working...