Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GalvestonWader
    • Aug 2023

Tractor repair Friendswood/Pearland/League City

I have a Branson 3520 that I bought used from a couple years ago. I'm in the Friendswood/Pearland area. I have a seal leaking oil from my front left gear case, need a third function added and also my brakes are dragging real bad. I've called 3 tractor dealers in the area and nobody will look at my tractor. Do yall have any recommendations? If not a dealer, maybe an individual mechanic? Surely there's someone near the 4th largest city in the US that can work on this thing...
  • SGrem
    • Aug 2023

Call Gary at JAG Auto in Alvin. Tell him I sent you. Dude is a wizard on everything from weedeaters to locomotives.

Comment

• BigTim
      • Aug 2023

Might be of interest…

BRANSON TRACTOR is GONE! What happened? TYM / Yanmar? TYM National Sales Manager has answers!Tractor Time with Tim Information:Website: http://TractorTim...

Comment

• Brass Monkey
        • Aug 2023

Might try Discount Tractor on Hwy 6 in Santa Fe, I have never had any repairs done there. He always has different brands of tractors in there for repair.

Comment

• rayam2007
          • Aug 2023

there is a guy on craigslist that can fix it

Comment

• Grumpy356
            • Aug 2023

Originally posted by SGrem
            Call Gary at JAG Auto in Alvin. Tell him I sent you. Dude is a wizard on everything from weedeaters to locomotives.
            I took SGrems advise and used Gary for my truck and the dude was a stand up guy.

TYM (who makes Branson) has a dealer in Waller and one in Livingston.
            It is my understanding that TYM & Branson are like Chevy / GMC

It's a South Korean Tractor.

I had the kubota Dealership in Clear Lake fix my Deere before. If you haven't called them...
            Playing victim is the most powerful position on the board. You get to define the villain and the hero, and nothing is your fault. Plus if you don’t like the way it’s going you can redefine the hero as a villain.​

Comment

• GalvestonWader
              • Aug 2023

Thanks yall for the replies. I will try the suggestions mentioned .

Comment

• Hooked
                • Aug 2023

Did you try Alvin Equipment?

Comment

Working...