Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Univ.of Hard Knocks grad
    • Aug 2023

One and Done, but worth the time.

Was filling my playlist as a backup plan if movies failed for a long azz flight and came across a list of one hit songs. Added a few but this one I heard recently in a commercial and never realized it was a one hit song. Has a good rhythm and the electric guitar that is the cats meow.\
    Any other one and done music or things you are glad you experienced that creep back into your memory. Remember to check statute of limitations.
    Another one & done. On 1980 Saturday night while underage drinking I took it all off but the tidy whiteys with three girls in their bras and under ware and jumped off the closed for the night high dive of the Spring Branch pool on Hammerly at the now Toll rd. Cops had pulled in the parking lot to see why everyone was around the fence by the pool but couldn't drive past all the cars so we made a back fence escape and hid back in the woods. Redressed and walked to a house one of the girls new the people that lived there. We had her neighbor/classmate drive us over to get our cars. When we got there everyone was gone and our cars were the only ones in the parking lot. We figured the police had our license plates and would later come after us but nothing ever happened after. I still see two of the them occasionally and see the sparkle of excitement but never mention any of it in front of their spouses or children.
Working...