Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shaky
    • Aug 2023

Boca Bash.....

This really chaps my a**! https://www.foxnews.com/us/boozy-boc...l-aquatic-rave I hope these guys get the book thrown at them!
  • BlueWaveEd
    • Aug 2023

Hopefully someone will id the boat from all the drone footage. Send registered owner a bill for $1,000 a can. Stupid kids. Gotta plan for someone having a camera just about anywhere today, plus people love to post footage of their stupid acts.

Comment

• Oso Blanco
      Oso Blanco commented
      Editing a comment
      A fixed camera captured the boat returning through the cut. They know who it is. I hope they fine the crap out of them.
  • Matt
    • Aug 2023

Have fished with guides that threw trash...untied bags over the side in international water. Have pictures somewhere holding up fish where it looks like a ditch in la porte in the back ground. I couldn't believe it.

Comment

• Rubberback
      Rubberback commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope you never fished with him again ? Idiot. One born every minute .
  • Mont
    Administrator
    • Aug 2023

It's a Class A Misdemeanor in FL to dump trash like that that can include jail time.
    bookmark us at https://dosfrios.com/ttmb

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
      • Nov 2023

Seen all manners of videos out of Haulover pass, the only thing I can think of is that Texas City dike ramps are a blessing compared to that,

Comment

• portalto
        • Aug 2023

Saw today they have identified the two throwing the trash overboard and arrests are imminent. Also, the two are minors.
        Who knew that the hardest thing of being an adult is figuring out what to fix for dinner and doing it every single night for the rest of your life until you die?
        Annette

Comment

Working...