Ablation procedure.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rainbowrunner
    • Aug 2023

Good luck to you Sparky. I’m sure you’ll be fine but we’ll pray for you anywho. 😎
    My favorite essential oil is bacon grease

Comment

• Topwater
      • Aug 2023

Sending prayers. Like others have said, this is a pretty common procedure. I’ve had this procedure 3X. Always a little anxiety though, as with any surgery.

Comment

• mstrelectricman
        mstrelectricman commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like to hear more about your experiences.
    • Topwater
      • Aug 2023

It’s been approximately 10 years since my last. Technology improved by the time I had the 3rd procedure. Recovery wasn’t too difficult. The worst of it is laying on your back for 4-6 hours after your surgery. This is to insure the bleeding has stopped, in your thighs, where they insert the cathaters. I’m in my 60s now and everything is still good. All 3 surgery’s were in the medical center. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. I spoke to my Dr about having my last procedure at a hospital in the Clear Lake area, as he also see patients there, he said he could but the equipment in the medical center is better. This was approximately 10 years ago, so I don’t know if this still apply’s.
      I’ve had several friends and a brother who have had this procedure with zero complications.
      At the end of the day, there is very little pain involved and recovery is very quick.

Comment

• mstrelectricman
        mstrelectricman commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. I wondered bout the campus too but was told the SL Campus has all they need.
        I HATE goin to the med center. Back in tha day I did a lot of service calls there and the museum district, Warwick Towers, etc.
        I dreaded workin there then and now it's even worse.
    • Flounderface
      • Aug 2023

Prayers for you sir. We will expect your update on Friday and it most likely will include something about your handprint on the nurses hiney and you claiming you had no recollection, it was drug induced with a wink. Fox News will be on it. Not too shabby for post 600, and 99% were legit, not fodder.

Comment

• Buckweet
        • Aug 2023

Best of luck sir,
        this should be like a stop on long ride, get back on and keep on rollin!

Comment

• Cubera
          • Aug 2023

Just had mine today, but it was in my back to see if we can stop (temporarily at least) the pain in my ass when sitting. If I sit to long the pain is a bitch and then it travels down my leg.
          I finally watched the sleep juice as it was being shot to the IV, made it to half the syringe and then lights out.
          That old adage that states "If you want something done right you must do it yourself!", didn't quite hold true regarding my latest surgery.
          EPSTEIN DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.​

Comment

• KWeber
            KWeber commented
            Editing a comment
            I call it micheal jackson juice...
            3 time so far,,, first coloscope 2016 and a couple mos later for micro-back surgury ( bulging disc) pain gone when I woke up ( really bad siatica (steroids didnt help amd 3 rd another scope up the tailpipe in 21...
        • dwilliams35
          • Aug 2023

Ihad a few leg vein ablations done, about 5 episodes over a few months, all outpatient in the dr.office. My dad did his heart ablations at methodist west, I got the impression that it wasn’t much more of an issue than mine,just that they’re more cautious when it’s cardiac veins and such.

Comment

• Cubera
            • Aug 2023

My injections take place right around the corner for my pain med doc's office which is right around the corner from my house.
            That old adage that states "If you want something done right you must do it yourself!", didn't quite hold true regarding my latest surgery.
            EPSTEIN DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.​

Comment

Working...