Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cubera
    • Aug 2023

Blue Angels

Wife, her sister and a neighbor were in Foley Alabama for a ballon festival last few days and yesterday they drove to Pensacola to see the Blue Angles do their famous homecoming pass right over the bridge and down the beach.
    That old adage that states "If you want something done right you must do it yourself!", didn't quite hold true regarding my latest surgery.
    EPSTEIN DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.​
  • Hooked
    • Aug 2023

Vid unavailable. I know that was cool to see.

Comment

• Cubera
      • Aug 2023

Came from wife's Facebook account.
      That old adage that states "If you want something done right you must do it yourself!", didn't quite hold true regarding my latest surgery.

Comment

• gds
        • Aug 2023

If you ever want to see a good airshow go to Pensacola for the Angels end of the year show.

Comment

• WhiteBassFisher
          • Aug 2023

Many years back I saw a special on the Blue Angels at the Wortham IMAX at Hermann Park in Houston. The Blue Angels are really fascinating, and the movie in that theater was really cool since it can make you feel almost like you are in the jet with them. Their diet and physical and mental regimen are strict, to keep them at their best in every way.

Comment

• jabx1962
            • Aug 2023

I worked for an engineering company where the owner's son was a Blue Angel.
            Definitely Maybe

Comment

• Cubera
              • Aug 2023

Originally posted by gds
              If you ever want to see a good airshow go to Pensacola for the Angels end of the year show.
              Saw them 3 times there, used to plan our vacations near there to be able to catch the show.
              Close up and personal with the wives and then them coming over to us after they flew.
              Last time was right after 9/11 and we couldn't go to the flight line. Instead we had to stay near the museum.

Comment

Working...