• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reba3825
    • Aug 2023

Who knew

• CSN
    • Aug 2023

Good idea for panfish, but I’m thinking going to need the Big Chief chopsticks for a Redfish or big sea trout.
    I told them we’ve already got one

Comment

• Univ.of Hard Knocks grad
      • Aug 2023

In Thailand we saw how they cleaned snakes, turtles, rats with nothing but chopsticks and a fire. All looked the same cooked in the wok mixed with peppers and lemon grass. But you had to see it before cooked to know what you ate. Won't be on any USA Thai Restaurant menu but my buddy has me bring him whole tree rats for his mom & dads comfort meal. My dad once showed me how to field clean the guts out of a rabbit without a knife. Not as viewer friendly as this video though.

Comment

• Cubera
        • Aug 2023

These people still don't understand there are forks and knives?
        Always kills me when watching TV and almost every time someone orders out it's Chinese and they have to eat it with chopsticks.
        Why not BBQ, beans and potato salad and a fork?
        That old adage that states "If you want something done right you must do it yourself!", didn't quite hold true regarding my latest surgery.
        EPSTEIN DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.​

Comment

• Reba3825
          • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Univ.of Hard Knocks grad
          In Thailand we saw how they cleaned snakes, turtles, rats with nothing but chopsticks and a fire. All looked the same cooked in the wok mixed with peppers and lemon grass. But you had to see it before cooked to know what you ate. Won't be on any USA Thai Restaurant menu but my buddy has me bring him whole tree rats for his mom & dad’s comfort meal. My dad once showed me how to field clean the guts out of a rabbit without a knife. Not as viewer friendly as this video though.
          I went rabbit hunting with some guys in Alabama and they “ field dressed” rabbits by squeezing the guts out of their rectums. I looked it up on the internet and sure enough, it is common practice in certain areas. Tex and I just had this conversation last week.

Comment

• Univ.of Hard Knocks grad
            Univ.of Hard Knocks grad commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure lightened the load carrying a belt full of Illinois rabbits through deep snow. Bet if someone came upon it and wasn't woods savvy they may think they came across that scene in Predator. Dad had me and my brother stand back so we didn't get wrapped by intestines as he slung the guts from them.
        Working...