Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mstrelectricman
    • Aug 2023

A soon in the future ride

Google US 2. The west section starts in St. Ignacio, MI and ends in Everet, WA. I rode the part across the Upper PI a couple years back from Escanaba, MI to St. Ignacio then south across the Mackinac Bridge. (Quite am impressive bridge btw).
    You will see that it follows the Canadian border. All that country up there is stunning but one of my main stops along the way is Glacier National Park wher there is a road built back in the late 20s, early 30’s called “Going To The Sun Road”. 50 miles of unbelievable beauty.
    Google it. I’ll have to behave myself up there cause like Jeremiah Johnson said, “I got no beef with them Blackfeet and I don’t want them down on me.” Lol! Gotta watch my hair!

Electrifying our customers since 2001.
  • Matt
    • Aug 2023

Was wondering mstrelectricman , wouldn't it be nice to ride without that noise? Given your awesome career dealing with electrons would you ever ride an e-bike? Makes sense?

Comment

• mstrelectricman
      • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Matt
      Was wondering mstrelectricman , wouldn't it be nice to ride without that noise? Given your awesome career dealing with electrons would you ever ride an e-bike? Makes sense?
      Lol! Fark you Matt!!

Comment

• dwilliams35
        • Aug 2023

Heck, i looked at the thread title and i thought he was finally giving into age and disability and getting a hybrid camry or something in which to see the country.

Comment

• Newtron
          • Aug 2023

FYI. You have to have a reservation and the road has very limited access. One motorcycle I believe. No packs.
          We’d love to help you out. Which way did you come in?

Comment

• mstrelectricman
            mstrelectricman commented
            Editing a comment
            I know bout the permit but not the bike packs which really doesn't matter since I always ride alone.
            Any other experience info is appreciated.
        • mstrelectricman
          • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Newtron
          FYI. You have to have a reservation and the road has very limited access. One motorcycle I believe. No packs.
          I just found out no reservation is required when entering the east end at St Mary. I have a National Park card so that’s already covered. I will be doing more research to assure a smooth experience.
          I want to ride it both directions to video with my GoPro. I have quite a collection of videos from all over the country and this will be one of the best.

Comment

Working...