Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GMTK
    • Aug 2023

AC Went Out

AC for our master bedroom is out. The thermostat won't even power up (Sensei Touch thermostat). Both breakers are fine. There is not shut-off for the condensation drain line that could affect anything. Drain is clear and working right. I switched the thermostat with one from upstairs and it's not the thermostat. Power is getting to the air handler. I've already called the ac guy but didn't know if yall had any advice.

And the weird thing about this - Wednesday morning I open the Sensei app and it shows the bedroom thermostat set to "heat" which is bizarre bc it's on a program and definitely set to cool this time of year. So I change it on the app to "cool" and then a few minutes later re-open the app and it shows back to "heat". This happened multiple time. Thought maybe I got hacked but it's not the case. So just thinking logically it seems the control board of brain of the AC unit or air handler might have an issue? Just guessing here.
  • Bill
    Akula
    • Aug 2023

Oh NO!

Is it just the bedroom? I have a window unit you can borrow until they get out to you for repairs. I’m in Seabrook

Comment

Working...