Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mocity31
    • Aug 2023

Good flicks

The Dropout..... Very good acting. Amanda Seyfried won multiple awards. Accurate story about Elizabeth Holmes and Therenos. Scammed a lot of smart people, Larry Ellison, Rupert Murdock, George Schultz just to name a few....
    Ashley Madison... Documentary. Be careful watching it with your wife! Could start an argument or worse you may be caught in a lie
  • TIMBOv2
    • Aug 2023

I don’t watch movies much at all anymore but I sat with the wife last week and watched one that kept me interested the whole time.
    Check out Jane Mansfields Car. Pretty good flick.
    But mama said.

Comment

• WhiteBassFisher
      WhiteBassFisher commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't know until just now while looking that up that the bar on back of a big truck was mandated after her crash. There is an official name for it, but nicknamed The Mansfield Bar.

• TIMBOv2
      TIMBOv2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya know now that you mention it, I have heard that before

• BDGreen
      BDGreen commented
      Editing a comment
      WBF, it's called the under ride guard. I was driving a 3,000 gallon propane bobtail and was rear ended by a couple 18 year old girls. If it hadn't been for that guard those two could have been killed.
  • Boom!
    • Aug 2023

Watched “The Upside” last night. Good movie.

Philip is a disabled white billionaire, who feels that life is not worth living. To help him in his day to day routine, he hires Del, an African American parolee, trying to reconnect with his estranged wife. What begins as a professional relationship develops into a friendship as Del shows his grouchy charge that life is worth living.
    Last edited by Boom!; 05-27-2024, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Cubera
      • Aug 2023

I caught the Judge last night on Netflix.
      Robert Downey Jr., Billy Bob Thorten and Robert Duval.
      Last edited by Cubera; 05-27-2024, 02:11 PM.
      That old adage that states "If you want something done right you must do it yourself!", didn't quite hold true regarding my latest surgery.
      EPSTEIN DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.​

Comment

• BDGreen
        BDGreen commented
        Editing a comment
        I've watched that one a few times. It's a good movie.
    • BDGreen
      • Aug 2023

Originally posted by TIMBOv2
      I don’t watch movies much at all anymore but I sat with the wife last week and watched one that kept me interested the whole time.
      Check out Jane Mansfields Car. Pretty good flick.
      I just looked at the trailer for Jane Mansfield's Car. Robert Duval & Ron White? Hell yeah, I'll be checking that one out.

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6hSubscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUnLike us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/dHs73Jayne Mansfield's Car Offici...
      "The enemy never sees the backs of my Texans!" - General Robert E. Lee, CSA

Comment

• TIMBOv2
        TIMBOv2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ron is only scripted in for a lil bit but it’s good.
        Duvall, Billy Bob, Kevin Bacon.
        I want Billy Bob’s cars off of this movie.
    • older 37
      • Aug 2023

An old Duval move with Michael Caine is Second Hand Lions, if you haven't seen it , watch it. Fantastic
      Old is just a number

Comment

• BDGreen
        BDGreen commented
        Editing a comment
        Damned good movie.
    • 98aggie77566
      • Aug 2023

These may have been posted before…highly recommend the first two…haven’t finished the last:
      - The Bloody Hundredth - documentary on the B-17 group in WW2
      - Masters of the Air - mini series on the above
      - The Pacific - miniseries on the Pacific island battle

The first one is only an hour and I learned a lot about P51s, B17s, and the brave crews that manned them. Respect.

Comment

• Trouthunter
        Trouthunter commented
        Editing a comment
        The Pacific is an excellent movie. Read Eugene Sledge's book...it's a great read.
    • Bill
      Akula
      • Aug 2023

I don't know if this qualifies but watched Stan Helsing last night. Off color jokes and eye candy. Sometimes I just want to watch a stupid funny movie.
      Going to watch "Young Frankenstein" or "Any which way you can", this week.

Right turn Clyde

Comment

• Dolphin
        • Aug 2023

Last Breath. Amazing.

Comment

• Cubera
          • Aug 2023

Originally posted by BDGreen

I just looked at the trailer for Jane Mansfield's Car. Robert Duval & Ron White? Hell yeah, I'll be checking that one out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hniT8wE9W1w
          Very strange movie.
          That old adage that states "If you want something done right you must do it yourself!", didn't quite hold true regarding my latest surgery.
          EPSTEIN DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.​

Comment

• Bandit1
            • Aug 2023

On the flip side, I watched Jerry Seinfeld's pop tart movie Unfrosted. It was terrible, but I still laughed at some parts.
            The artist formerly known as Johnbutte1

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms. - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...