Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bucko
    • Aug 2023

Boeing whistleblower found dead

The Boeing whistleblower found dead in Charleston, South Carolina, in between depositions over the weekend showed no indications he would take his own life and was in good spirits, according to his attorneys.

John Barnett, a 62-year-old longtime Boeing employee who went public with safety concerns he said he uncovered at the North Charleston plant, died Saturday, a day after sitting for a deposition with the company's lawyers. He was supposed to answer more questions but failed to show up. Then police made a grim discovery.

Charleston police said in a statement they responded to the Holiday Inn on Savannah Highway and found Barnett dead in his truck around 10:20 a.m. Saturday. He had a gunshot wound to the head and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Barnett, who was based in Louisiana, was in South Carolina to offer evidence for legal proceedings linked to a defamation lawsuit against Boeing, which he claimed deliberately hurt his career and reputation because of allegations he’d made of grave safety breaches on the aircraft company’s production line.

Boeing has been in the news recently and not for positive things. Now this whistle blower is unalive. Doesnt make much sense for hi to take his own life now that he is about to be done with the depositions.
  • Rubberback
    • Aug 2023

I saw that. I thought he committed suicide and didn't thing any thing other about it. Hmmmm
    Meet Kilo

Comment

• 98aggie77566
      • Aug 2023

I don't have any first-hand experience of course, but I bet it doesn't take a lot of money to get rid of someone if you so desire....as long as you are willing to run the risk of also going down with the ship....no honor amongst criminals.

And with the amount of $$ his testimony could impact....well.....I suspect someone found it cheaper to take Door Number 1.

Comment

• BretE
        • Aug 2023

#legend #tomhardy #gangster #gangstermovies #mobsters #mob#peakyblinders #tommyshelby #michaelgray #thomasshelby #shorts #youtubeshorts #kraytwins #kray #w...
        I got nuthin….

Comment

• Buckweet
          • Aug 2023

need to check Hillary clintons whereabouts that day!

Comment

• Mac1528
          • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Buckweet
          need to check Hillary clintons whereabouts that day!

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• bucko
            • Aug 2023

A second Boeing whistleblower has died unexpectedly as the company faces scrutiny over safety failures on its passenger jets.

Joshua Dean, a quality inspector for the Boeing supplier Spirit AeroSystems, died this week after a surprise infection left him in critical condition for days, according to his family.

The cause was Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, an antibiotic resistant staph infection commonly known as MRSA, his aunt Carol Parsons told the Seattle Times, which first reported the death.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/boeing-wh...-past-2-months

Looks like another Boeing employee got unalived.

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
              • Nov 2023

I was just wondering if the Clintons were heavily in to Boeing stocks.

Comment

• gds
                gds commented
                Editing a comment
                Nah, they just do it to keep their hand in.
            • Juan
              • Aug 2023

Guilty !!!!

Comment

Working...