Travis Kelce

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Da Reel Daddy
    • Aug 2023

I am done with travis Don't give me wrong, I know. He was a strong impact player but now he has no respect From me as far as I'm concerned He's just a pawn and a primadonna. Media had got to his head
    "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Deuteronomy 31:6

Comment

• awesum
      • Aug 2023

Instead of watching the game I watched the Puppy Bowl XX. They had a puppy named Taylor Sniffed

Comment

• BBCAT
        • Aug 2023

Agree, should have benched him.

Comment

• wfishtx
          • Aug 2023

We're simply starting to see Kelce's true colors shine through. Shame on Andy Reid for allowing it. I may not have addressed it in that very moment if I'm Andy Reid, but it would have been addressed and the world would have known that it was addressed. If I were Andy Reid, I would fine him whatever the amount of his super bowl check was. He would have in essence, played that game for free. This is the beginning of the end for the Chiefs. When the inmates start to run the asylum, that usually spells disaster. You allow Kelce to behave like that with no consequences and you can bet the rest of the team will follow suit.

I think this was the last year for Kelce to have any considerable success. I look for him to slowly start to fall off the wagon. He'll be too busy chasing Swift all over the world attending all of her concerts during the offseason that he won't put in the work necessary to continue to be as good as he has been. Next year, the Chiefs will limp in to the playoffs and lose in the first round and that'll be the end of the current Chiefs as we know them. It can't get here soon enough....LOL

Comment

• WillieT
            • Aug 2023

Travis Kelce is as low class as it gets. Nuff said.

Comment

• awesum
              awesum commented
              Editing a comment
              Big, dumb (rich jock.)
          • RRbohemian
            • Aug 2023

I don't think Andy will do anything about it, because Andy doesn't know how to handle life situations. Andy is very good with diagramming Xs and Os, but he lacks the ability to ensure discipline in his players and his sons. He has one son serving prison for reckless driving that involved a 5 year old that was injured due to his driving under the influence. I believe he is serving a 3 year prison sentence that was handed down in 2022. Andy's oldest son OD on heroine and passed away in 2007. It's just a tragic story about his sons. I like Andy, he was on Mike Holmgren's Packers staff and was a big part of Favre's success in the NFL.
            Why am I so cynical of the media and the government these days?

Comment

• Da Reel Daddy
              • Aug 2023

I hope Kelce just threw any chances of him being a NFL correspondent for a network, out the window but I doubt it.
              Last edited by Da Reel Daddy; 02-12-2024, 01:55 PM.
              "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Deuteronomy 31:6

Comment

• WhiteBassFisher
                WhiteBassFisher commented
                Editing a comment
                This may prove how little I keep up with the NFL, but I didn't know that JJ was a commentator until yesterday. He struck me as mentally sharp.
            • Unknownstrohsfan
              • Nov 2023

Originally posted by wfishtx
              We're simply starting to see Kelce's true colors shine through. Shame on Andy Reid for allowing it. I may not have addressed it in that very moment if I'm Andy Reid, but it would have been addressed and the world would have known that it was addressed. If I were Andy Reid, I would fine him whatever the amount of his super bowl check was. He would have in essence, played that game for free. This is the beginning of the end for the Chiefs. When the inmates start to run the asylum, that usually spells disaster. You allow Kelce to behave like that with no consequences and you can bet the rest of the team will follow suit.

I think this was the last year for Kelce to have any considerable success. I look for him to slowly start to fall off the wagon. He'll be too busy chasing Swift all over the world attending all of her concerts during the offseason that he won't put in the work necessary to continue to be as good as he has been. Next year, the Chiefs will limp in to the playoffs and lose in the first round and that'll be the end of the current Chiefs as we know them. It can't get here soon enough....LOL
              Happening in all pro sports, Basketball is the worst,the star player is the manager, soccer is the most,one guy controls the team moves, football next,the quarterback has his guys, and the coach/GM just have to suck it up. Baseball is sucking hind tit but gaining ground. Today the pitcher gets to pick your catcher and your center fielder, tomorrow he picks the umpires.
              Last edited by Unknownstrohsfan; 02-12-2024, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• 2Ws
                • Aug 2023

Heres the 'Swifty' Click image for larger version

Name:	mtr51117-65c94e7a37d35.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	80008
                Well cut my legs off and call me shorty

Comment

• 2Ws
                  2Ws commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wife told me IF I would have showed up wearing that crap, she would have got a headache and stayed home
              • 2Ws
                • Aug 2023

Well cut my legs off and call me shorty

Comment

• TX 21 Triton
                  TX 21 Triton commented
                  Editing a comment
                  TK is pimpin ! He is in the "All about ME club"
              • PassingThru
                • Aug 2023

I think someone's already writing a song about the unattached Kelce. He will soon be a free agent.
                “Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”

Comment

• RustyShackleford
                  • Sep 2023

‘roid rage if you ask me

Comment

• PassingThru
                    • Aug 2023

His parade after party will just speed up the next hit song. I think the break up song is being written. Chorus - "You might slam Andy but you ain't slamming me anymore."
                    “Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”

Comment

• GalvestonWader
                      • Aug 2023

What a dork....

Comment

• wfishtx
                        • Aug 2023

I’m starting to believe some of these NFL guys (including Mahomes and Kelce) have some serious Daddy issues. They are clearly desperate for attention because Daddy didn’t pay enough attention to them growing up.

Comment

Working...