Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wfishtx
    • Aug 2023

Super Bowl

I’m not much of a conspiracy theorist but when your 15 year old son basically predicts exactly how almost every possession of the second half will go and exactly how OT is going to play out, you at least start to scratch your head. Throw in the Swift/Kelce payday for the NFL and most every major media company in the U.S. if KC wins and you really start to scratch your head.

I’m not staying it’s rigged, buuutttt……..LOL
  • Shinerlight
    • Aug 2023

If i ever thought that, i would never watch another down. Pat is the next Tom Brady, if you give him a chance to beat you, he will.

Comment

• wfishtx
      • Aug 2023

Yeah, I'm not saying its legit, but to see how some of these games play out sometimes certainly gives the impression that they could be scripted to some extent. Again, for my 15 year old who doesn't watch a ton of football to be able to speak to what's going to happen to almost every drive for both teams in the second half, and be right, was pretty astonishing. Maybe he just got lucky.

Comment

• dwilliams35
        • Aug 2023

I'm got a general interest in conspiracy theories, don't really believe many of them but they're good to stir up poop on internet forums and provide for some interesting thought exercises. That said, this one checks an AWFUL lot of the boxes.

Swift has a new album coming out. touring in support of that with millions of daddies buying their little girls $500 tickets for the shows. Dads who won't are still buying tickets for her movie and album downloads.

Two very famous mid-30's single people, just ripe for an arranged relationship to stir up media and public interest in "all of the above"

NFL gets a LOT of extra everything, merchandising, ticket sales, new fans from the swifties flooding in

Pfizer gets free exposure for their $20m investment in Kelce doing ads for them, including all the swifties suddenly jumping on board with vaccines, etc. because of their newfound love for Kelce

Swift has pulled for Biden before, no reason to think she'd change now, and bring all her Swifties with her.

Basically a win-win-win all around for the NFL, Swift, Pfizer, Biden campaign or whoever replaces him, the assorted racial "movements" (Black national anthem front and center, HEAVILY black halftime show, mixed-race star QB winning it all, etc.

Only thing missing is somebody in all this coming out as gay or trans..

And all it takes is buying off the right people to make sure they win a super bowl.
        Last edited by dwilliams35; 02-12-2024, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• KWeber
          KWeber commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree...
      • I Fall In
        • Aug 2023

The only problem with this is the amount of people involved. How can they keep all of them quiet, I mean some of the most powerful criminals in the world got ratted out. Just think if this was true and got exposed what it would do to the NFL.
        Shoot the messenger before he delivers the bad news.

Comment

• KWeber
          KWeber commented
          Editing a comment
          not that many, imo...an official call here and there... a player here and there told to miss an assignment ...
          never is a sure thing, but tilt the odds a little...
      • WillieT
        • Aug 2023

Not a chance of that happening.

Comment

• Reality Czech
          • Aug 2023

As fake and fixed as wrestling

Just follow the money, a KC win will be more profitable in so many ways.

Heck, T Swift will make another Billion when she writes another break up song with that duffus
          Twilight Zone Refugee

Comment

• I Fall In
            • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Reality Czech
            As fake and fixed as wrestling

Just follow the money, a KC win will be more profitable in so many ways.

Heck, T Swift will make another Billion when she writes another break up song with that duffus
            Already has the title. I used to have a tight end.
            Shoot the messenger before he delivers the bad news.

Comment

• Reality Czech
              Reality Czech commented
              Editing a comment
              Bwahahaha!!

• dunedawg
              dunedawg commented
              Editing a comment
              Now that's funny I don't care who you are!!
          • BretE
            • Aug 2023

Think about it…if the NFL wanted maximum publicity, they woulda had Taylor busting up Mahomes marriage….that would have created a lot more interest….
            I got nuthin….

Comment

• wfishtx
              • Aug 2023

Originally posted by BretE
              Think about it…if the NFL wanted maximum publicity, they woulda had Taylor busting up Mahomes marriage….that would have created a lot more interest….
              Not going to lie, I’d tune in to a Brittany Mahomes vs Taylor Swift cage match. 😂

Comment

• dwilliams35
                • Aug 2023

Originally posted by BretE
                What, you think they're done? That's act 2.

Comment

• Shinerlight
                  • Aug 2023

Originally posted by wfishtx
                  Yeah, I'm not saying its legit, but to see how some of these games play out sometimes certainly gives the impression that they could be scripted to some extent. Again, for my 15 year old who doesn't watch a ton of football to be able to speak to what's going to happen to almost every drive for both teams in the second half, and be right, was pretty astonishing. Maybe he just got lucky.
                  We were all calling it before it played out as well. 49'ers go ahead by 3, but leave a minute on the clock, to me it was about a 90% chance Mahomes was gonna drive them down to tie it up. Then you got overtime, when 49'ers couldn't punch it in, i felt as though the Chiefs were going to drive it in for the game winning TD. Idk, to me every guy on that field has played this game their whole life for this moment, and there really wasn't many big calls or no calls.

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
                    • Nov 2023

The real story was that apparently most of the 49ers players and half the coaching staff were not aware of the new postseason OT rules, The OC said he was playing for the third posession, and the players thought if they scored first it was over, hence why they took the ball to open OT. Even if the 49ers scored a touchdown,the Chiefs had already practiced for the 2 point conversion, all or nothing. That is a clear case of getting out coached.

Comment

• wfishtx
                      • Aug 2023

As somewhat predicted, the Taylor Swift led Super Bowl was the most watched ever. Tell me the NFL and major media outlets didn't see that coming having the Chiefs back in the Super Bowl. No way its the most watched ever if the Taylor Swift led Chiefs weren't in it.

Comment

• WhiteBassFisher
                        WhiteBassFisher commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Everything indicates she has a HUGE following of young adults. I don't know how it could be figured dollar wise, but she caused a big difference.
                    • dwilliams35
                      • Aug 2023

Click image for larger version

Name:	GGL-7Q8W0AAHoFa.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	79357

Well, the conspiracy paid off for CBS: all those swifties bringing the NFL back.

No way this isn't a setup.

Comment

Working...