Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unknownstrohsfan
    • Nov 2023

Things that make you go HUHH!

https://www.click2houston.com/sports...-injured-list/ So you got a guy with a bum arm you put him on the IL to free up a spot for a guy with a bad arm?
  • WillieT
    • Aug 2023

They know all the circumstances. All we can do is speculate.

Comment

• 2Ws
      • Aug 2023

Elbow procedure in June??? Don't mention what.....Tommy-John? If he had TJ surgery last June he's pushing it as far as pitching early season....TJ surgery ain't a walk in the park.
      Well cut my legs off and call me shorty

Comment

• wfishtx
        • Aug 2023

A head scratcher for sure, but after 7 straight ALCS appearances, I've got to have some trust in that they know more than we do.

Comment

• Bandit1
          • Aug 2023

Perhaps they know something we don't know, like he is not left handed.
          The artist formerly known as Johnbutte1

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms. - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
            • Nov 2023

Originally posted by 2Ws
            Elbow procedure in June??? Don't mention what.....Tommy-John? If he had TJ surgery last June he's pushing it as far as pitching early season....TJ surgery ain't a walk in the park.
            Wasn't TJ, that is a year and a half minimum, still.

Comment

• 2Ws
              • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Unknownstrohsfan

Wasn't TJ, that is a year and a half minimum, still.
              My son had TJ ( Ulna collateral ligament repair) in 2000 or 01 at that time it was 1 year+ before you could thro off a mound. The Yankees org recommended Dr James Andrews do his surgery, Joe Robinson from Kenefick a Yankee scout made the appointment for us, he had it done 1 week after Dr Andrews did John Smoltz arm. My son couldn't get by massive scar tissue buildup, had 2 'clean-outs' before he hung his cleats up.
              Last edited by 2Ws; 03-29-2024, 05:12 AM.
              Well cut my legs off and call me shorty

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
                • Nov 2023

Originally posted by 2Ws

My son had TJ ( Ulna collateral ligament repair) in 2000 or 01 at that time it was 1 year+ before you could thro off a mound. The Yankees org recommended Dr James Andrews do his surgery, Joe Robinson from Kenefick a Yankee scout made the appointment for us, he had it done 1 week after Dr Andrews did John Smoltz arm. My son couldn't get by massive scar tissue buildup, had 2 'clean-outs' before he hung his cleats up.
                Meister with the Rangers is supposed to be one of the best, tough story for your boy, it's never a guaranteed deal. They can and do perform the retro surgery, the rehab and recovery time is close to double.

Comment

Working...