Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bocephus
    • Aug 2023

The real speaker johnson stands up

Yep, this guy is standing on the gas pedal selling out our country...

Speaker Mike Johnson has given the communist and corrupt Biden/Obama Democrats everything they want. This is the real Mike Johnson. When Speaker Mike Johnson was picked as Speaker he received all the RINOs votes in the House. This was a clear sign that bad news was ahead. We are now seeing the real Mike Johnson.

I miss the America I grew up in.
  • Rubberback
    • Aug 2023

All I do is scratch my head. we can't pass a bill that will fix's our border. These sorry MF are in bed with each other. I know yall will say Trump's a politician . That's fine but he's not in the establishment and that's what we need. But yes its your vote.
    Meet Kilo

Comment

• Grumpy356
      • Aug 2023

When you see how often FISA is misused.

and you see Johnson supporting it, we see who he is.

when he passes a bill to give Ukraine 60.8 billion & Israel 26.4 billion….. we see who he is.
      (and if you’re going to be a sellout at least get equal money)

here is the article on how often FISA is misused

Playing victim is the most powerful position on the board. You get to define the villain and the hero, and nothing is your fault. Plus if you don’t like the way it’s going you can redefine the hero as a villain.​

Comment

• SmithRanchZ
        • Aug 2023

Didn't all Republicans (except one guy that was absent) support Johnson? Including all the MAGA R's?

Wasn't Mike Johnson considered a MAGA R prior to his election to the Speakership?

Comment

• Rubberback
          Rubberback commented
          Editing a comment
          No ! You mean these people tell us one thing and do another ? Can't be. Yea and I remember Smoe telling us he was going to unite our country ? How has that worked out. They all lie.
          They lie like rugs.
      • FishingTwo
        • Aug 2023

what do you do? sorry traitor's is what they all are
        "You'll Never Catch'em Like That"

Comment

• dwilliams35
          • Aug 2023

Originally posted by SmithRanchZ
          Didn't all Republicans (except one guy that was absent) support Johnson? Including all the MAGA R's?

Wasn't Mike Johnson considered a MAGA R prior to his election to the Speakership?
          To be fair, he WASN’T the first choice, by any means.. definitely a “settle for” candidate.

Comment

• SmithRanchZ
            • Aug 2023

I was commenting on the article in the link. Says, never ever trust a Rino. If we are using generalizations, shouldnt it say - never ever trust a MAGA republican?

You know, cause Mike Johnson, the very person who allegedly sold out America, is a MAGA republican. It's literally a MAGA republican that engaged in the conduct being criticized in the article. Yet, all caps at the bottom, the article says never ever trust a Rino.

Seems just backwards to me. This is what you might expect from a so-called Rino. Thus, if we were to generalize, it's the MAGA Republicans that can't ever be trusted. Cause, you know, the person allegedly doing the bad stuff here is in fact a MAGA Republican, not a Rino. It's the MAGA dude that is false.

Comment

• Rubberback
              • Aug 2023

I think they should of gone with Jordan. It's ridiculous they won't pass a border deal
              Makes no sense. The people want that.
              Meet Kilo

Comment

• FishingTwo
                FishingTwo commented
                Editing a comment
                and all along they been saying No deal without money for the border...Right??? Proof they don't give a rats as about the border...FJB

• Rubberback
                Rubberback commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I heard that over and over.I don't trust any of them. There all rinos .
            • Bill
              Akula
              • Aug 2023

The government has abused the security of our Nation. Too many “classified briefings” take place and the term is over used.

We have real classified items and topics. The majority of the ones today do not need to be, let America know what's going on. Let us decide. The tv, radio stations and internet is full of disinformation and flat out lies. It has become just another tool of control.

Comment

• Oso Blanco
                • Aug 2023

I believe we are better off giving money to Ukraine to fight Russia, rather than having to fight Russia in a NATO nation next. I also believe fixing the border is not about money. The laws are in place to stop the invasion. Tighten the screws on Mexico. Mexico has a whole lot of reasons not to piss us off. And lastly, Israel needs zero money. They are smaller than the size of New Jersy and Gaza is smaller than Houston. They are having no problems kicking Gaza's ass. It is Israel's fight. They are real close to doing war crimes IMHO.

Comment

• DIHLON
                  • Aug 2023

Congress wouldn’t give Trump something like 5 billion to secure our border, but they hand out MUCH larger amounts to Ukraine. Proof that no one in DC wants our borders secure. They want this country to fall apart.

Comment

• Bill
                    Akula
                    • Aug 2023

I want to know the end result plan for the Ukraine money. Are we end this to the end or are we just going to spread around a ton on money then just walk away? If there is no end plan, the money needs to have stopped a long time ago. Waste in the money being sent is always too great.

Mexico is not our friend. They are not even a part of NATO. They are friends with Russia and China. We give them money every year, I have posted this before, it needs to be reviewed to find out what exactly are we giving it to them for... We train their military and provide them with gear. This is not about the Mexican People, it's about their government.

Israel is a different situation. They do need support. They don't need boots on the ground and have never asked for any. However they are surrounded by people that just want to kill them. They are a non-NATO ally and have been active when America is seeking relations. Size or land mass is not the issue, it's the cost of technology in defense.

Comment

• Rubberback
                      Rubberback commented
                      Editing a comment
                      10 % for the big guy. There's no plan to stop the war. Smoe told them they have a blank check.
                      I heard Zelensky was complaining that we aren't giving him enough.
                      Aren't we broke and owe 35 tril and have an open border and we the tax's payer are feeding 10 million illegals and millions more on there way .
                  Working...