1 2 3 4

Click image for larger version

Name:	Voting.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	100623
  • Rubberback
    • Aug 2023

Everyday and everything is corrupt and has been caused by the left. And the left is now corrupting the reps and there falling for it. Sad day in Merika. Hate to see it go this way.
    Meet Kilo

Comment

• Marku2.0
      • Aug 2023

Biden vs Hailey = me not voting

Comment

• dwilliams35
        • Aug 2023

It’s just essentially a vote for both sides. So if Biden Wins, congratulations, you’re a biden voter whether you want to be or not.

Comment

• WhiteBassFisher
          WhiteBassFisher commented
          Editing a comment
          And again, that insinuates we vote against one side, not for the other. Probably most have us have voted that way all of our lives.
      • Duckchasr
        • Aug 2023

None of the above needs to be added to the ballot. Requiring new election if none of the above wins.
        Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.​

"Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants." -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• gds
          • Aug 2023

It has been necessary for me to vote for the lesser of the evils many times, in my fifty some years of voting I have only had the pleasure of actually voting for someone I actually liked a very few times.

Comment

• SeaOx 230c
            • Aug 2023

You don't have to vote for the R or the D........Write in someone else. We have that Right.

I have done it before. It allows you to vote in all the other, federal, local and State elections, while not having to affirm someone you just can't support.

Comment

• WhiteBassFisher
              • Aug 2023

IF Trump runs on the R ticket, I will vote for him. If the dims are able to keep Trump off the R ticket, I will definitely be voting against Biden, if Biden makes the dim ticket. Honestly, I will vote against the dim ticket no matter who is on it.

Comment

• Cubera
                • Aug 2023

Originally posted by SeaOx 230c
                You don't have to vote for the R or the D........Write in someone else. We have that Right.

I have done it before. It allows you to vote in all the other, federal, local and State elections, while not having to affirm someone you just can't support.
                Can't do that in my area, got electronic machines, you can only pick what's put in the machine.
                That old adage that states "If you want something done right you must do it yourself!", didn't quite hold true regarding my latest surgery.
                EPSTEIN DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.​

Comment

• 2Ws
                  2Ws commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We get to choose electronic or paper
              • gds
                • Aug 2023

I am beginning to worry that they are going to manage to keep Trump off of the ticket or at the least smear him so badly that he really can't win. If either of those things happen I really hope that DeSantis steps back in, but I don't know what the process would be at that time. The Dems are playing a very dangerous game, they are using third world political games and like all of the other things that they have changed over the years to their advantage it will backfire on them. The heavily Dem states like New York, California and Ill. have taken to just ignoring federal law and the Supreme Court and doing things however they like, a New York judge told a lawyer a few days ago that the Second Amendment didn't exist in her court room. I'm really concerned that they are going to tear this country apart and give Russia and China just what they want.

Comment

• Mac1528
                  • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Cubera

Can't do that in my area, got electronic machines, you can only pick what's put in the machine.
                  https://www.usa.gov/write-in-candidates

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...