Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marku2.0
    • Aug 2023

So this Polish guy gets a nuke...

Poland's Pres has publically announced they would like to host NATO "US" nukes. They do say timing is everything. I seriously doubt he figured, "Ill just put it out there, and test the waters." "Then I'll check social media, and see if there's any bites!" If this is publically entertained by NATO or our gov. This will be viewed as a Cuban Missile Crisis in Russia's eyes. Putin doesn't talk smack or pose idle threats. I wonder how thoroughly Putin will destroy our $61 Billion tax dollars? I swear our leaders want to see a nuclear exchange. I just don't get it.
  • FishingTwo
    • Aug 2023

Whole world is going crazy wondering what Putin and China and Iran and....gonna do next
    "You'll Never Catch'em Like That"

Comment

• Rubberback
      Rubberback commented
      Editing a comment
      There trying to destroy America . Thinking they can rebuild it so they can control us and stay in power forever. Plain and simple.
  • Bill
    Akula
    • Aug 2023

Poland is part of NATO and has been very aggressive towards Russia and Belarus. Poland has bought a lot of great weapons from us. This speed bump has teeth and will not be rolled over this go around. I would guess, Poland would take on Russia solo and win. Only thing they have not got their hands on yet and they want it very bad...the F-22

Poland is now the Little European Texas, just wishing a MF'er would try something

Comment

• bucko
      • Aug 2023

NATO and the US for some reason want to keep poking the Kremlin. I dont understand why, and I dont think it will end well. I think there is some relation to the Trump/Russia nonsense a few years ago.

This is from 2021

"If some kind of strike systems appear on the territory of Ukraine, the flight time to Moscow will be 7-10 minutes, and five minutes in the case of a hypersonic weapon being deployed. Just imagine," said Putin.

"What are we to do in such a scenario? We will have to then create something similar in relation to those who threaten us in that way. And we can do that now."
      Putin said Russia had just successfully tested a new sea-based hypersonic missile which would be in service at the start of the new year. He said it had a flight time of five minutes at nine times the speed of sound.

The Russian leader, who questioned why NATO had ignored repeated Russian warnings and expanded its military infrastructure eastwards, singled out the deployment in Poland and Romania of the Aegis Ashore missile defense system.

He made it clear he did not want to see the same launch MK41 systems, which Russia has long complained can be used to also launch offensive Tomahawk cruise missiles, in Ukraine.

"Creating such threats (in Ukraine) would be red lines for us. But I hope it doesn't come to that. I hope that a sense of common sense, responsibility for both our countries and the world community will prevail," said Putin.
      Earlier on Tuesday, the United States and Britain warned Russia over any new military aggression against Ukraine as NATO met to discuss why Russia had moved troops closer to its southern neighbor.
      ​​

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
        • Nov 2023

Damn Bill you seem pretty linked in to the chit show. I think the Polacks need at least a dozen Raptors.

Comment

• Marku2.0
          • Aug 2023

I don't see Russia surrendering. We maybe seeing Poland and Ukraine glowing in the dark.

Comment

• Bill
            Akula
            • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Unknownstrohsfan
            Damn Bill you seem pretty linked in to the chit show. I think the Polacks need at least a dozen Raptors.
            American Laws prevent the USA to sell the F-22 to anyone.

It belongs to us and us alone

Don't buy into the Russian aka Putin propaganda. He wants to rebuild the USSR, he wants a straight shot to water and that happens to go through Ukraine. I don't care what Putin says, he is not and should not ever tell US or any Nation what to do. Same goes with China.

Things in Russia right now are serious. Putin has called in troops and all the roads/streets are blocked around the Kremlin. There are multiple "special troops" currently in the area. They were selected by Wagner, trained and deployed. $20,000,000.00 bounty to the one(s) who take out Putin. 1 has been caught and you can only guess at the "special interrogation" techniques being used to make him talk.

Comment

• bucko
              • Aug 2023

As countless casualties have hampered Ukraine's forces, the average age of a soldier in the country is currently around 43 years old, Time magazine reported last week.

That average is up by nearly 10 years from March 2022, one month after the war began, when the average age of a Ukrainian soldier was between 30 and 35 years old, according to FT.

"They're grown men now, and they aren't that healthy to begin with," a close aide to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy told Time. "This is Ukraine. Not Scandinavia.".............

Even if the US were to provide Ukraine with all the weapons it promised, a Zelenskyy aide told Time, Ukraine simply doesn't "have the men to use them."..........

Ukraine is also one of the oldest countries in the world with one in four people over the age of 60.

I never thought Ukraine had a chance of winning a war against Russia, they just have too many soldiers and equipment. Poland on the other hand, could probably be a formidable advisory, but that is also going to be a pretty large escalation. It seems like the US keeps poking the bear here, starting with blowing up the Nordstream pipelines.
              ​

Comment

• TheGoose
                • Aug 2023

Can't sell something we don't make anymore, and haven't made since over 10+ years ago (F-22). Heck, I'm not even sure that we have that many even in our own AF.

Comment

• Bill
                  Akula
                  • Aug 2023

The unredacted count is close to 200 F-22's
                  We sell F-35's to a lot of Countries. Most sims have the F-22 beating the F-35
                  Now we upped the game with NGAD. Gen 6

So it's 10 years old and has Never got to full fill it's main goal. Every time a Country sent up aircraft and we sent a F-22...they all ran away.

10 year old that keeps getting upgrades as well...just like the BUFF (how old is BUFF LOL). 5 lug so it can hold new weapons.

Comment

• Bill
                    Akula
                    • Aug 2023

America did not kill millions of civilians in Germany. Russia went in Poland and killed 8 to 9 million. If I was Polish, I would be armed to the teeth with the best of everything and encourage the population to do the same.

Comment

• Wade Fisher
                      • Aug 2023

Poland stood up to the UN and WEF with their stance on immigration. Might be time to stop telling Pollack jokes

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
                        • Nov 2023

Originally posted by Bill

American Laws prevent the USA to sell the F-22 to anyone.

It belongs to us and us alone

Don't buy into the Russian aka Putin propaganda. He wants to rebuild the USSR, he wants a straight shot to water and that happens to go through Ukraine. I don't care what Putin says, he is not and should not ever tell US or any Nation what to do. Same goes with China.

Things in Russia right now are serious. Putin has called in troops and all the roads/streets are blocked around the Kremlin. There are multiple "special troops" currently in the area. They were selected by Wagner, trained and deployed. $20,000,000.00 bounty to the one(s) who take out Putin. 1 has been caught and you can only guess at the "special interrogation" techniques being used to make him talk.
                        I have never believed a word the former KGB leader has spoken, He is Russian Maffia thru and thru, almost as corrupt as the bungholes that are running this country!

Comment

Working...