Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brass Monkey
    • Aug 2023

Ryan Watson

He is detained in the Turks & Caicos islands, after Customs found four bullets in his luggage. He made it through the Oklahoma airport. He said he did not know they were in there. May serve prison time. Not sure how to post video. Crazy Times.
  • Grumpy356
    • Aug 2023

I feel terrible for this guy.

i try to completely empty anything I’m carrying into an airport much less a foreign country. And re-pack because im paranoid about this kind of thing.

sometimes I get complacent, but still.
    Playing victim is the most powerful position on the board. You get to define the villain and the hero, and nothing is your fault. Plus if you don’t like the way it’s going you can redefine the hero as a villain.​

Comment

• Rubberback
      • Aug 2023

But no gun. Give me a break. Dam people took my sun screen and lures away on a trip. I quit that nonsense. Glad I did, I did a lot of traveling before it got stupid. Had a blast. I always rode with the chickens in Mex.. It was dirt cheap back then. I've been on more Mex buses than you could Imagine. It was good times. Never worried one bit.
      Trick then was live like they do. Heck I slept in hammocks on the beach hearing coconuts drop. LOL~
      Meet Kilo

Comment

• Trouthunter
        Administrator
        • Aug 2023

Buddy of mine spent 6 months getting raped in a Mexican prison for having 3 .22 LR shells in his tool box on his truck. Family finally got him out for $100,000.00.
        Life its too short to own ugly handguns and drink fruity whiskey.

Comment

• TheGoose
          TheGoose commented
          Editing a comment
          On a completely unrelated note, I'd just like to announce that I don't know Trouthounter, and we are definitely not buddies.

• Wado II
          Wado II commented
          Editing a comment
          I remember this incident.
      • DIHLON
        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Trouthunter
        Buddy of mine spent 6 months getting raped in a Mexican prison for having 3 .22 LR shells in his tool box on his truck. Family finally got him out for $100,000.00.
        Reminds me of this. I don't remember exactly how much it ended up costing his family to get him out, but it was a lot.

Comment

• Ditto
          • Aug 2023

My wife unintentionally got through security at IAH when we went to North Carolina a few years ago. Security at the airport in NC on our return trip to Houston found the 9mm in her purse. Aside from the couple thousand $ in attorney fees and surrendering the gun, they were more interested on how she got through IAH security.

Comment

• Bandit1
            Bandit1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Glock?
        • Oso Blanco
          • Aug 2023

My brother had a deer lease close to Laredo. When we crossed for a little cultural exchange, we parked on the US side and walked in. It is too easy to miss a round lost in the truck.

Comment

• KWeber
            KWeber commented
            Editing a comment
            it's basically a money grab....
            arrest gringo, family pays big...
        • jabx1962
          • Aug 2023

Same thing happened to Tommy Bean in Mexico. Spent 8 months in jail, and cost no telling how much to get him out. He owned a Chevrolet dealership in SE Texas. I remember his family paying 10k to have a window unit installed in his jail cell.
          Definitely Maybe

Comment

Working...