Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duckchasr
    • Aug 2023

College heros

I gives me great pleasure that not all hope is lost in our youth...

Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.​

"Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants." -- Benjamin Franklin
  • DIHLON
    • Aug 2023

Well done young men!

Comment

• Bandit1
      • Aug 2023

As an old frat boy myself and big supporter of the fraternity system, I'm very proud of those guys. Even if they are all named Dylan, as the Babylon Bee suggests.
      The artist formerly known as Johnbutte1

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms. - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Marku2.0
        • Aug 2023

Someone set up a Go Fund me for a party for them. It was at over $200K yesterday. Trump needs to step up, and invite those young men to Maralago for weekend. I'm sure that 200k would cover that party. Trump could get some great press from the college crowd group.

Comment

• bucko
          • Aug 2023

I must admit, I did not have the frat boy polo shirt mafia taking back American on my 2024 bingo card.

Comment

• Rubberback
            • Aug 2023

Well it was better than seeing Kaperdick kneeling to it. Dickhead! Dam all these people come over here and act like total idiots.Send em back. MF leave there country and come over here waving there flag. Why come here then? I'm totally against letting the whole world into our country and me paying for some idiot.
            Smoe thinks it helps our economy. BS. We are paying there way. How much a year there's no telling but they say 600 bil. Ridiculous. Peach the turd its never to late. Hell they peached Trump and he wasn't even in office. This place is a joke.
            Meet Kilo

Comment

• bluefin
              • Aug 2023

John Rich praises UNC students for defending flag: 'Somebody raised these guys correctly' | Fox News
              John Rich plans one of UNC's 'biggest events' for American flag defenders: ''Raised these guys correctly'
              John Rich expects his concert at UNC to garner a 'massive outpouring' of artists in support of students who defended the flag

Comment

• dwilliams35
                • Aug 2023

Well, the chimp act here didn't help the cause any, pulled parts of this straight out of good American kids making a solid counter-protest and landed them directly in the racist bin..

Comment

• dwilliams35
                  • Aug 2023

Originally posted by dwilliams35
                  Well, the chimp act here didn't help the cause any, pulled parts of this straight out of good American kids making a solid counter-protest and landed them directly in the racist bin..

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786215481164071355
                  Well, his frat kicked him out. The damage control begins.

Comment

• Duckchasr
                    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by dwilliams35

Well, his frat kicked him out. The damage control begins.
                    Just separating the Wheat from the chaff.
                    Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.​

"Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants." -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...