Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duckchasr
    • Aug 2023

CIA under scrutiny

uuuhhhoohhhh... Well nothing will come of it other than hopefully opening the eyes of the people to the absolute CORRUPTION at the highest levels.

BREAKING – EXPOSING THE CIA: “So the agencies kind of, like, all got together and said, we’re not gonna tell Trump…Director of the CIA would keep [informatio...

Gatz is seeing something saying something.... Click image for larger version

Name:	gatz cia.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	103820
    Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.​

"Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants." -- Benjamin Franklin
  • tec
    • Aug 2023

Things like this will continue until the liberal criminals are held accountable.

Comment

• DIHLON
      • Aug 2023

Originally posted by tec
      Things like this will continue until the liberal criminals are held accountable.
      So you’re saying this will continue indefinitely? Agreed.

Comment

• WhiteBassFisher
        • Aug 2023

I wonder who was really calling the shots.

As far as that goes, who is calling them now?

Comment

• SetDaHook
          • Aug 2023

Until there is a total house-cleaning from top to bottom, nothing will change. As much as I love Trump. he's just one man and the deck is stacked against him. It would take several election cycles with numerous Trump-like candidates to even make a dent against our corrupt, bloated government.

Comment

• Rubberback
            Rubberback commented
            Editing a comment
            First thing is the reps need to learn to vote against everything the dems do. Just like the dems do. Its like the RINO are transplanted into the rep party. If they want to be dems by all means go over there. They screw us every time. Its like every bill the dems put up Passes.
        • Bill
          Akula
          • Aug 2023

1947 charter, the CIA was prohibited from spying against Americans, in part because President Truman was afraid that the agency would engage in political abuse.

Comment

• SeaOx 230c
            • Aug 2023

This isn't Rs or Ds..........they are not in control..... They are allowed to think they are. Think about it who provides the politicians with their info? The Agencies of course..........

Comment

• Stalkin Spots
              • Aug 2023

I’m am in 100% agreement with Vivek Ramaswamy, it is passed time to start closing down most of these three letter agencies who rule by bureaucratic fiat. Our government was never intended to run this way.

Comment

• Matt
                Matt commented
                Editing a comment
                Deal with a bunch of these and that will never happen. You must conform, the stack is layers deep usually ending at the TL level. TL kind of straddles the moral/ethical side and the dark side. Either they get frustrated and quit or join the club if they want to stay. There is no way the machine can be dismantled.
            • FishingTwo
              • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Stalkin Spots
              I’m am in 100% agreement with Vivek Ramaswamy, it is passed time to start closing down most of these three letter agencies who rule by bureaucratic fiat. Our government was never intended to run this way.
              I agree with his views but we all know nothing will happen unless Trump or like minded are able to step up like him.
              This is just an example of what has been going on for way too looong
              "You'll Never Catch'em Like That"

Comment

• Rubberback
                • Aug 2023

LOL! But we are building the FBI a new office. 35 tril in debt. Pftt I'd put em in a circus tent and call it a day.
                Meet Kilo

Comment

Working...