Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubberback
    • Aug 2023

Jesus These people are Trashing our Country

Just heard today that our biggest welfare recipent is now saying we didn't give him enough. Now Smoe wants to give him 10 years of our money up front with no way for any future POTUS the ability to retract the funds.FJB! I'm sure some will not no whom I'm speaking of. His name Zelensky.
    I've been telling yall this is every week.
    Meet Kilo
  • Cubera
    • Aug 2023

He must have some really powerful stuff he's blackmailing with.
    The truly sad thing is our leaders in Washington waiving Ukrainian flags after the bill was passed. Think it was coincidence they just happened to have the little flags?
    Last edited by Cubera; 05-06-2024, 08:37 AM.
    That old adage that states "If you want something done right you must do it yourself!", didn't quite hold true regarding my latest surgery.
    EPSTEIN DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.​

Comment

• BigTim
      BigTim commented
      Editing a comment
      Hunter…
  • Bandit1
    • Aug 2023

Basically our politicians have been laundering money through Ukraine for years, and if they threaten to stop, Zelensky has all the receipts to show just who was involved. So the money never ends and never will. Not that any of the politicians want to stop.
    The artist formerly known as Johnbutte1

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms. - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...