Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dwilliams35
    • Aug 2023

Kristi Noem

Okay, note to self. If you ever run for office or something, don't say a damn word about shooting anything...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noem.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	104925

Last edited by dwilliams35; 05-06-2024, 08:58 AM.
  • SetDaHook
    • Aug 2023

She was just doing what country folk do. I'd still hit it!

Comment

• bassguitarman
    • Aug 2023

Yup, one VP candidate down the tubes

Comment

• SmithRanchZ
      • Aug 2023

I'm not against putting down dangerous animals. But, this is a 14 month old that her/her family raised. Not a mature, adult dog. I'd suggest sending him out for real training or finding a new home. Just because it's not a good hunter doesn't mean it's worthless.

Bad dogs are often a product of poor up bringing. Not always, but often.

Comment

• Rubberback
        • Aug 2023

I wouldn't walk around talking about it. I don't know the situation . Did she give the dog more training and finally realize the dog just had it in his blood . Who knows ?
        This is a bad comparison but when I have a bad Roo and he attacks me I kill it. There's nothing worse than going into a hen house and the Roo attacks you. You can't fix's a bad Roo and trust me most of em are bad.
        I've only had one good Roo. Matter of fact I don't even want another one. PIA.
        Meet Kilo

Comment

• Hooked
          Hooked commented
          Editing a comment
          I did the same to any Roo that attached someone.
      • Landlocked
        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by SetDaHook
        She was just doing what country folk do. I'd still hit it!
        Yep on all points!!!

I've owned and been around others that have owned dogs for 50 plus years. Every single shitty dog I have seen or been around...has a shitty owner.

Comment

• WhiteBassFisher
          • Aug 2023

I had not kept up enough to hear about that before. She forgot what the 3rd "S" stands for. A much better response would have been to say a version of what Landlocked wrote: "Every bad dog I have seen or been around...has a bad owner."
          She was darn stupid to say what she did. Thinking it, or actually doing it wasn't the problem. She just forgot to shut up.

PS - After thinking about it more, if she mentioned bad dogs due to bad owners, she should have referenced it to Biden in particular. There are so many dog lovers out there, and rightfully so, that dogs seem like a subject you should go easy on. Biden and the SS put up with that situation way too long though.
          Last edited by WhiteBassFisher; 05-06-2024, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Bocephus
            • Aug 2023

It boggles my mind how people in the spotlight like she is feel they need to share everything they do or have done. Especially things they "should" know will create controversy.

SMH...
            I miss the America I grew up in.

Comment

• wfishtx
              • Aug 2023

So she killed the dog because he wasn't a good hunting dog or she killed the dog because it was killing livestock? Her quote on the radio this morning lead me to believe the dog was killing livestock and that's why she killed it. For me, killing it because it couldn't/wouldn't hunt versus killing it because it was killing livestock are two very separate circumstances.

Like others have said however, why even bring it up and talk about it?

Comment

• Rubberback
                Rubberback commented
                Editing a comment
                I think she said it was attacking her kids.

• copanoson
                copanoson commented
                Editing a comment
                No livestock has been killed, yet...

She is claiming the dog attacked neighbor's livestock and the day she shot it the dog attacked their chickens.  I want to know what she is defining as "attack?"  Is this a young dog with little to no training that saw other animals and did what a curious young dog does, or was this a viscous and uncontrollable dog?  My guess, it was a young dog doing young dog things.

She will have a hard time spinning this.  Unless the dog was actively killing someone, the general public will believe there were other options besides shooting the dog.
            • SmithRanchZ
              • Aug 2023

The story is still "evolving." So, some of the details have yet to be invented. In time, it will be a rabid wolf that terrorized the state for years.

Comment

• Wado II
                • Aug 2023

She was in the hot seat yesterday morning on Face The Nation. Margaret Brennan had her on the ropes for almost the entire show. She shot a dog and a goat or sheep. I watched it yesterday.
                ​​​​​Face the Nation - Margaret Brennan interviews politicians and covers the latest political news stories Sunday mornings on CBS (cbsnews.com)​

Comment

• Wado II
                  Wado II commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was all about a book she wrote that is due to release shortly.
              • SetDaHook
                • Aug 2023

I find it highly ironic that Margaret Brennan spent the better part of 15 minutes totally raking Gov. Noem over the coals about shooting a dog and killing a goat. These are the same people that celebrate the right to kill an unborn CHILD all the way up to birth and sometimes BEYOND regardless of the motive of the mother! Would she dare question a fellow abortionist or even a prospective mother about taking a human life just because they don't want to take it to term??? ANSWER: Of course not.

Comment

• dwilliams35
                  • Aug 2023

Originally posted by SetDaHook
                  I find it highly ironic that Margaret Brennan spent 15 minutes totally raking Gov. Noem over the coals about shooting a dog and killing a goat. These are the same people that celebrate the right to kill an unborn CHILD all the way up to birth and sometimes BEYOND regardless of the motive of the mother! Would she dare question a fellow abortionist or even a prospective mother about taking a human life just because they don't want to take it to term??? ANSWER: Of course not.
                  I really don't find that ironic: make them take that baby out of the delivery room and put a bullet in its head, and things would change. As it is, abortion is for the most part looked at by most of the public as a gynecological procedure, not an execution. The governor of a state actively pulling the trigger on a dog that isn't actively attacking her is going to be looked at as much closer to that execution.

Comment

• SetDaHook
                    SetDaHook commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dead is dead, whether it's by a bullet to the head, or a baby that has a surgical instrument pushed into their soft skull to kill it, then have the body parts cut into pieces to make it easier to pull out of the birth canal.

• Rubberback
                    Rubberback commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Its just a talking point. Dems could careless about death. They just want votes. What 100 thousand died from Fetynal last year. Pure crickets from the dems.

• dwilliams35
                    dwilliams35 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    SDH, no argument here, but it dang sure is going to make a diffference as far as how it plays in Peoria, as the saying goes..
                • On The Hook
                  • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Rubberback
                  I wouldn't walk around talking about it. I don't know the situation . Did she give the dog more training and finally realize the dog just had it in his blood . Who knows ?
                  This is a bad comparison but when I have a bad Roo and he attacks me I kill it. There's nothing worse than going into a hen house and the Roo attacks you. You can't fix's a bad Roo and trust me most of em are bad.
                  I've only had one good Roo. Matter of fact I don't even want another one. PIA.
                  Get a mini roo. They will do their job and not really hassle you. They talk a big game but they are easy to deal with.
                  I do stuff !

Comment

• Rubberback
                    Rubberback commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah a Bantam . I had one wonder up here one day. Dam things are hard to catch. He hung around I named him sqeeky. I finally caught him and gave him away. I don't need no stinking roo.
                    I could tell yall some good stories about Roo's but the peeta crowd might get mad. LOL! Roos can become big problems I like the ladies. They give me eggs.
                    But a good Roo will guard his flock. That's interesting to watch.
                    Last edited by Rubberback; 05-06-2024, 05:37 PM.
                • rdt
                  • Aug 2023

its always sss

Comment

Working...