Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duckchasr
    • Aug 2023

The War against small farmers and rancher is real

If your undying hatred for the tyranny of the administrative state is not up to par you ought to check out this book. It seals the deal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Joel Salatin war .jpg
Views:	405
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	105603

DEFUND THE.gov!!!

More news from the battlegrounds...
    Farmers in Pennsylvania Arrested and Detained Without Adequate Legal Procedures for Performing Ultrasounds on Cows.0:00 Farmers arrested and imprisoned witho...
    Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.​

"Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants." -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Duckchasr
    • Aug 2023

Update Attorney speaks...
    Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.​

Comment

• DEXTER
      • Aug 2023

Damn that is a weird case. In agriculture there are all kind of rules and regulations to be followed but never heard of jailing someone for giving cows a sonagram. Commonly done on beef cattle checking loin eye area etc.
      Last edited by DEXTER; 05-08-2024, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• SeaOx 230c
        • Aug 2023

All about control of the People.

Control the food
        Control the money
        Control the health care
        Control education
        Control information

They already have at least some control over just about everything........

It has been figured out that if you control/manipulate those things you control the People........sad that most people see it as "for the good of all", instead of what it really is........."control".

Comment

• dwilliams35
          • Aug 2023

Originally posted by DEXTER
          Damn that is a weird case. In agriculture there are all kind of rules and regulations to be followed but never heard of jailing someone for giving cows a sonagram. Commonly done on beef cattle checking loin eye area etc.
          Well, it all just goes back to practicing veterinary care without a license: they didn't go to jail for giving cows a sonogram, they went to jail for doing it for others, for money. That's probably a legit charge at some level. The whole due-process issue is a different nut entirely, though.

Comment

• Duckchasr
            • Aug 2023

Originally posted by dwilliams35

Well, it all just goes back to practicing veterinary care without a license: they didn't go to jail for giving cows a sonogram, they went to jail for doing it for others, for money. That's probably a legit charge at some level. The whole due-process issue is a different nut entirely, though.
            Why would the government need to be involved at all in two people mutually agreeing on a service provided for a price on their OWN PRIVATE PROPERTY? That is the real question.

Comment

• DEXTER
              • Aug 2023

There are people who will come to your place and AI your animals. Are they also supposed to be a licensed vet?? I go help my neighbor go castrate and vaccinate his calfs and he pays me with cold beer and fried calf fries. Is the black helicopter coming to get me too???

Comment

• dwilliams35
                • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Duckchasr

Why would the government need to be involved at all in two people mutually agreeing on a service provided for a price on their OWN PRIVATE PROPERTY? That is the real question.
                Okay, so are you good with a plumber coming over to your house and giving you a triple bypass with a rusty pocketknife for twenty bucks, just because he says "I got this"?

However you want to look at it, that's the way our laws surrounding medical (veterinary in this case) practice: This is hardly the only arena where we require licenses.

Comment

• SeaOx 230c
                  SeaOx 230c commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If im stupid enough to allow a plumber tl perform surgery on my body then yes that's on me....I beleive in the right to make ones own decisions even if they are stupid and I could loose my life, limbs or fortune.
              • dwilliams35
                • Aug 2023

Originally posted by DEXTER

There are people who will come to your place and AI your animals. Are they also supposed to be a licensed vet?? I go help my neighbor go castrate and vaccinate his calfs and he pays me with cold beer and fried calf fries. Is the black helicopter coming to get me too???
                It's definitely a gray area, one way or another. I'm not arguing that it's right or wrong here, but the charge WASN'T for giving a cow a sonogram, as was mentioned here and in the title of the video, for that matter.. It was for violating state laws regarding licensure of somebody providing specialized veterinary care for pay. You can complain about those laws all you want, but the fact is that they crossed whatever line there was that got them sideways with the state. Yes, it happens a lot. If you don't like the laws, work to change them. Meanwhile, the real issue here, if it's not just all propaganda BS spread by their lawyer, is a due process issue, not a veterinary one.

Comment

• gds
                  • Aug 2023

If I understand what took place correctly, the Vet group are the ones who initially complained. They are just put out that someone besides them is getting to make money off of this. I agree with DW that it is a grey area and is probably going to depend on what the particular laws are in that state. My personal opinion, for whatever that is worth, is that the laws concerning doing medical services on animals and humans is totally different. I understand that vets go to college for a long time and are highly skilled, but in my opinion if you own an animal and want to do vet work on it or hire Joe Blow to do it for you, that's strictly up to you, in the end it's your money that's involved.

Comment

• copanoson
                    • Aug 2023

They were actually arrested for contempt of court for failing to comply with a subpoena. They were ordered to turn over documents to the State Board of Veterinary Medicine related to an investigation regarding the 2 men practicing vet medicine. The 2 men did not turn over any documents, respond to the subpoena, or contact the court. According to the Court, the 2 men continued to ignore this order over the course of a few years. The practicing vet medicine allegation was/is still under investigation.

The attorney representing the 2 men dispute they ever saw this order.
                    Last edited by copanoson; 05-09-2024, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Duckchasr
                      Duckchasr commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The lawyer told them that the Vet Licensing board had NO JURISDICTION. They ONLY have jurisdiction over the licensed folks it weird I know. Just like the unlicensed plumber is not under the jurisdiction of the board only the licensed ones.

• copanoson
                      copanoson commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The rule of ignorance is no excuse applies here...

I think these 2 got some bad advice and are now playing dumb.
                  • Landlocked
                    • Aug 2023

Yep wouldn’t be surprised if there are quite a few folks out there that do the same thing. But just don’t advertise it so much. These guys just stepped on too many Vets toes.

Comment

• copanoson
                      • Aug 2023

It also sounds like they got some bad advice from a previous attorney...

Comment

• SeaOx 230c
                        • Aug 2023

If I agree to pay Joe Blow to provide a service I should be able to do that. If I don't do my due diligence and check Joe Blows qualifications that's on me.

I don't think the Government should be telling We the People we can ONLY do business with the people and companies some Government agency employee says we can.

Comment

• Duckchasr
                          Duckchasr commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I mean that's what our Founders thought. Seem pretty logical. Seems like a model that lead to the Greatest Nation on earth at the time.
                      • Duckchasr
                        • Aug 2023

Okay, so are you good with a plumber coming over to your house and giving you a triple bypass with a rusty pocketknife for twenty bucks, just because he says "I got this"?

However you want to look at it, that's the way our laws surrounding medical (veterinary in this case) practice: This is hardly the only arena where we require licenses.
                        Well AXXCCUULLEE... The medical field is now encouraging euthanasia so I might take my chances with Ol' Rusty Blade Bubba.

Comment

Working...