Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubberback
    • Aug 2023

Quit voting for these Idiots.

I think this has been going on forever. I just heard Colorado is cutting funding to the Police to fund the Illegals.
    The Illegals are pissed that we aren't feeding them right so our officials are gonna quit funding for Americans and give them whatever they need. You can't make this up.
    Meet Kilo
  • DCUnger
    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Rubberback
    I think this has been going on forever. I just heard Colorado is cutting funding to the Police to fund the Illegals.
    The Illegals are pissed that we aren't feeding them right so our officials are gonna quit funding for Americans and give them whatever they need. You can't make this up.
    Now!

Click image for larger version

Name:	440775198_7916019401752686_5821253693017526461_n.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	105883

Comment

• Rubberback
      Rubberback commented
      Editing a comment
      I meant thumbs up for deporting.
  • Razorback
    • Aug 2023

FJB...
    Nuff said.

Comment

• Matt
      • Aug 2023

Denver is a shithole, almost as bad as Houston. Was there in October but at least you can view the rockies in the background and the North Platte river doesn't run nearly as dark.

Comment

• Rubberback
        • Aug 2023

Kind off topic . But another sick response from our once great nation. Smoe delays a shipment to Israel that was full of munitions to be more precise on killing people and would save lives. What a dumb arse.
        Meet Kilo

Comment

• Bocephus
          • Aug 2023

Well we’ve got an Idiot in the White House…

But hey, no more mean Tweets !!!!
          I miss the America I grew up in.

Comment

• Rubberback
            Rubberback commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup Stick a fork in this country if we don't vote write and they don't cheat.
        • DIHLON
          • Aug 2023

Stopped at DQ to grab my baby girl a Hunger Buster combo and a medium Blizzard. It was as $20. I hope every moron in this country that voted for that freaking retard can’t afford to pay their mortgages and end up living on the streets with those illegals.

Comment

• Rubberback
            Rubberback commented
            Editing a comment
            And I keep hearing we see thru this. Bla Bla. Do we really ? 81 mil votes. You can't fixs stupid. These people seem to keep believing what he says after 50 years of nothing but lies. Hope they finally wake up ?
            I kind of doubt it.
        • 2Ws
          • Aug 2023

When I first came across Oliver Anthony and his music, I was blown away to say the least. He had a whole collection of songs that I could listen to for hour...
          Well cut my legs off and call me shorty

Comment

• Shaky
            • Aug 2023

Originally posted by DIHLON
            Stopped at DQ to grab my baby girl a Hunger Buster combo and a medium Blizzard. It was as $20. I hope every moron in this country that voted for that freaking retard can’t afford to pay their mortgages and end up living on the streets with those illegals.
            But Biden says higher prices are ok, cuz everyone is making more money.......

Comment

• 2Ws
              2Ws commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep....more proof he's a sik F....not that ANYONE needs more proof

• Rubberback
              Rubberback commented
              Editing a comment
              So the new goal in life is to make more money to keep up with inflations. Got it. What a stupid SOB.
          • rdb
            • Aug 2023

I have never gotten a raise to counter inflation.

Comment

• TIMBOv2
              TIMBOv2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here.
          • Matt
            • Aug 2023

Originally posted by rdb
            I have never gotten a raise to counter inflation.
            Really? Usually get 3-5% but doesn't matter with this inflation.

It's ok get ready for that retirement tax bomb with that 401k scam game. So much to look forward to.

Comment

• Oso Blanco
              • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Matt
              Denver is a shithole, almost as bad as Houston. Was there in October but at least you can view the rockies in the background and the North Platte river doesn't run nearly as dark.
              Just like Houston, when you get out of the metro area Colorado is very conservative. Colorado is blue because Denver, Boulder and Aspen liberals outnumber the rest of the conservatives in the state.

Comment

• 2Ws
                2Ws commented
                Editing a comment
                Need a few bus loads sent to Aspen, I hear its beautiful this time of year
            Working...