Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matth
    • Aug 2023

Netanyahu, we will stand alone

While Biden shovels money to Ukraine, he threatens to withhold support with restriction on Israel. Netanyahu says they will stand alone.

• Matt
    • Aug 2023

Didn't Biden campaign on his decades long foreign experience and prowess? Shit been pretty hot over there since he was handed the reigns.

Comment

• Rubberback
      • Aug 2023

Smoe is Ironclad. He traveled 17000 miles with Xi. Hard to believe people still listen to this guy. FJB.
      Meet Kilo

Comment

• SetDaHook
        • Aug 2023

Wasn't it Robert Gates that said that Biden F'd up every foreign policy decision he ever made?

Comment

• Bocephus
          • Aug 2023

Sad day when America turns its back on Israel. Never thought I’d see that.

With all that’s going on in our country right now it shows how much the Muslims have poisoned our nation.
          I miss the America I grew up in.

Comment

• Rubberback
            Rubberback commented
            Editing a comment
            All for a vote . Smoe only does stuff for votes.

• gds
            gds commented
            Editing a comment
            And his ten percent!

• gds
            gds commented
            Editing a comment
            And his ten percent!
        • jabx1962
          • Aug 2023

I have several Jewish friends and a few Palestinian acquaintances. The Palestinians remind me of ghetto rats.
          Definitely Maybe

Comment

• KWeber
            KWeber commented
            Editing a comment
            when egypt, saudis, jordan and other refuse them(palestinians) that should tell you something
        • SetDaHook
          • Aug 2023

Where are all of the demoRats that impeached Trump over "the perfect phone call"?

Comment

• WhiteBassFisher
            • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Bocephus
            Sad day when America turns its back on Israel. Never thought I’d see that.

With all that’s going on in our country right now it shows how much the Muslims have poisoned our nation.
            Yes, but it makes zero sense to me. Muslims are the only religion that seems to depend on fear and violence to reach it's goals. I am not sure they really deserve the "religion" label. They seem more like a terrorist organization.

The last several years, the woke left seems to choose a path 180° different than the sensible and logical path. Their goals don't seem to be toward anything positive, but instead to go against what is right and good and what made this country great. The goal now is psychological manipulation.

Comment

• Shoepick74
              Shoepick74 commented
              Editing a comment
              You say this about muslims, but why do the jewish folk celebrate passover/
          • CSN
            • Aug 2023

Originally posted by WhiteBassFisher

Yes, but it makes zero sense to me. Muslims are the only religion that seems to depend on fear and violence to reach it's goals. I am not sure they really deserve the "religion" label. They seem more like a terrorist organization.

The last several years, the woke left seems to choose a path 180° different than the sensible and logical path. Their goals don't seem to be toward anything positive, but instead to go against what is right and good and what made this country great. The goal now is psychological manipulation.
            The very definition of evil. And thus, the very reason they buddy-up to the Muslims.
            I told them we’ve already got one

Comment

• Rubberback
              • Aug 2023

One things for sure. Get rid of the squad.
              Meet Kilo

Comment

• baystlth22
                • Aug 2023

A hopeful thought on my part that some good will come of a bad situation. Hopefully there are companies in other nations that can provide what is needed and are eager to increase their profits.. All the while the fat companies here in the US will lose billions and start donating to Trump since fjb is no longer their meal ticket.

Comment

• Oso Blanco
                  • Aug 2023

IMHO Israel does not need any help. It is not a war. It is retribution and they have every right to do it because they were attacked. They have no problem pounding anything they want to dust. The Palestinians picked a fight they did not have the ass to backup. It is like the town wimp took a cheap shot at the biggest guy in town. Now if Iran or another Muslim country decided to jump in that would change everything.

Comment

• CSN
                    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by baystlth22
                    A hopeful thought on my part that some good will come of a bad situation. Hopefully there are companies in other nations that can provide what is needed and are eager to increase their profits.. All the while the fat companies here in the US will lose billions and start donating to Trump since fjb is no longer their meal ticket.
                    Have no doubt, the arms manufacturers will still be supplying the Israelis, the money and arms will just have to go through the back door so it's not seen as coming from the US.
                    I told them we’ve already got one

Comment

• SeaOx 230c
                      • Aug 2023

Originally posted by jabx1962
                      I have several Jewish friends and a few Palestinian acquaintances. The Palestinians remind me of ghetto rats.
                      This is something that history has forgotten.

There's really not a "Palestine" in terms of a Country or a People. Palestine at best is/was a region not a Country.

Today's Palestinian population is mostly sunni arabs of various "tribes". Before Israel became a nation there was no thought of a. State of Palestine or a people called Palestinians. The region was mostly under Bittish control prior to 1948.

The surrounding countries never wanted these people and still don't.

Anyone ever wonder why the Egyptian border crossings with Gaza are and have been just as tightly controlled as the Israeli crossings?

Because Egypt doesn't want them either and doesn't allow them to come and go. Even though both are mostly Sunni Muslims.

The whole thing is anti-Semitism...... Mame up a claim that it was country a People a d the evil Jews stole it....

Truth is there where tons of Jewish people there prior to 1948 also.
                      ​​​​​
                      The Jewish People formed a Nation. If my understanding is correct that is when suddenly the surrounding Countries said wait!!!!! what???? They used and continue to use the Muslim population of the region as pawns to further the destruction of Israel.

Comment

• Shoepick74
                        Shoepick74 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The Jewish people did not form a nation. The U N and the U S, as well as Great brittain formed a nation. That piece of land was governed by the ottoman empire for most of the last 2000 years. There are Christian, Jewish, and Muslim holy sites all over the land which we call Israel since 1948.. People seemed to get along very well until the powers that be started dumping Jewish refugees from Europe. It's a social experiment that hasn't gone very well. If I'm wrong please fill me in with the facts.
                    • Marku2.0
                      • Aug 2023

This is what happens when they didn't level Palestine on Oct 8th. Israel had their chance. They waited too long. Israel still has to fill in every tunnel, wipeout anything and everything tied to Hamas. FJB is going to get to play the impeachment game, for blocking congressional passed military aid. It won't matter, but, it may give the dems an out with FJB.

Comment

Working...