Visit and support our Site Sponsor

So we now give condolence for Terrorist !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubberback
    • Aug 2023

So we now give condolence for Terrorist !

This punk has armed terrorist I. E. afgan taliban. He funds these MF and wants to get reelected. Lord help us.
    Meet Kilo
  • DIHLON
    • Aug 2023

Well, we send him pallets of cash pretty often, so he must be a good friend of ours. RIP.

Oh. And by RIP, I mean Rot In Pigshit.

Comment

• SmithRanchZ
      • Aug 2023

He was the President of a sovereign nation. It's protocol.

When Stalin died, Ike was President. On behalf of the US, Ike extended condolence. In the midst of the cold war. Stalin. Not some figure head from a second rate nation. Stalin. Potentially, the most evil figure of the 20th century.

Just like Nikita K. offered condolences when JFK was killed. Again, midst of cold war.

Some of yall need to get a grip. Or, turn off the computer, and ignore the rage bait in the media. They are feeding you garbage, and/or taking advantage of your ignorance of history.

Comment

• 2Ws
        2Ws commented
        Editing a comment
        Give them all YOU want, maybe hook up with some Catholic charity do-gooders for condolences and money don't use my tax dollars!! I wouldn't give them the sweat off my nutz. F them and feed them fish heads. protocol my azz.....history??? have you forgot the guy who served with.honor and distinction,,,,howd that work out?? I agree on the computer as you'll get twisted versions on most everything from democrat trial lawyers
        Last edited by 2Ws; 05-22-2024, 04:20 AM.

• 2Ws
        2Ws commented
        Editing a comment
        I would have given Trump a big thumbs up if he would have sent condolences for Qasem Soleimani BUT those on your side took offense to his actions including the guy YOU voted for

• dwilliams35
        dwilliams35 commented
        Editing a comment
        Come on,you know the long-standing rules of international diplomacy don’t compare to the official protocols of clickbait news sites and crazy uncle emails…
    • 2Ws
      • Aug 2023

#fjb Click image for larger version

Name:	952427d0414ede26.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	109190
      M R Ducks....M R Not....O S M R...C M WANGS....L I B...M R DUCKS

Comment

• Bill
        Akula
        • Aug 2023

The protocol would have been to said nothing from any Official POV.

Comment

• Landlocked
          • Aug 2023

Originally posted by SmithRanchZ
          He was the President of a sovereign nation. It's protocol.

When Stalin died, Ike was President. On behalf of the US, Ike extended condolence. In the midst of the cold war. Stalin. Not some figure head from a second rate nation. Stalin. Potentially, the most evil figure of the 20th century.

Just like Nikita K. offered condolences when JFK was killed. Again, midst of cold war.

Some of yall need to get a grip. Or, turn off the computer, and ignore the rage bait in the media. They are feeding you garbage, and/or taking advantage of your ignorance of history.
          Ignorance of history? Really Sayf?. Was Stalin a mass murder? Hell yes he was. But you do know that Russia was an ally in WWII right? I assume you also know what Ike did during WWII? Ya think they talked every now and then about how to go about neutralizing someone who could in many ways be compared to this Iranian fuck? This leader of the sovereign nation of Iran was never an ally of the US. Always an enemy. And a well known mass murder. He deserves no sympathy from anyone within the US government particularly the President.

Nikita K and Kennedy squared off in the Cuban missile crisis. I bet there was a level of respect given to JFK after that by Nikita K don’t you think?

Perhaps you are the one who needs to crack open the history book.

Comment

• Rubberback
            • Aug 2023

If I'm remembering right the left got mad at Trump when he killed a terrorist leader. These idiots running this country today are financing terrorist. Smoe is not only financing them He's giving them our arms. He gave the taliban billions of dollars of our weapons and vehicles.
            Then the next day we saw the taliban driving around in our vehicles and the vehicle were full of talibans all with brand new rifles. FJB!
            Meet Kilo

Comment

• SmithRanchZ
              • Aug 2023

Grace in victory, dignity in defeat. Civility costs nothing.

Get over yourselves. This is not about you or me.

It's about geopolitics. Withholding condolences does not advance those interests.

Iran was an ally, and for longer than the USSR. We oppose the Iranian government's ideology and actions, but we don't hate the people. Instead, we are seeking to cultivate the Iranian people because, in the end, they will determine the future of that nation.

By 1953, we knew the character and actions of Stalin. He was a mass murdered, the Iron Curtain had fallen in Europe, and they supported China/North Korea in that conflict. MIG-15s and Soviet pilots directly engaged US forces. Stalin was pulling the strings and specifically authorized Kim's invasion of the South.

Same as, by 1963, Cuban crises, and we knew the USSR/East Block had their hands in Vietnam.

But, again, notwithstanding all that, civility and decorum. Because the opposite would not serve our global political interests.

Leadership is about advancing our national interests. Not pandering to needy, emotional domestic voters. Ike understood that, and few knew better of Stalin's actions and character.

Comment

• dwilliams35
                • Aug 2023

Show us on the doll where the standard condolences for a dead head of state hurt you.

ffs.

Comment

• Boom!
                  • Aug 2023

What did we send Germany when Hitler died?

Comment

• Rubberback
                    Rubberback commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL F terrorist. Send those SMer's a bullet . Don't give em money to start a war.
                • 2Ws
                  • Aug 2023

F.... geopolitics.....thats WTFs wrong. SO..... condolences would advance relationships with MFers that chant "death to America" and I'm to assume they're not speaking to me?
                  M R Ducks....M R Not....O S M R...C M WANGS....L I B...M R DUCKS

Comment

• dwilliams35
                    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Boom!
                    What did we send Germany when Hitler died?
                    If you were in an active war with them, that’s one thing… Reagan sent condolences to Japan upon Hirohito's death..

Comment

• Rubberback
                      • Aug 2023

I don't care what other POTUS did we're living for now. Just because one guy did it doesn't mean we should keep doing it. Jesus Christ.
                      Meet Kilo

Comment

• Wado II
                        • Aug 2023

Not everyone sent flowers.
                        Speaker Johnson Celebrates Death Of Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi: 'The World Is A Safer Place' (youtube.com)

Comment

• dwilliams35
                        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Rubberback
                        I don't care what other POTUS did we're living for now. Just because one guy did it doesn't mean we should keep doing it. Jesus Christ.
                        And we're living for now in a world that still has basic protocols in international diplomacy. Consider yourself lucky that they're not sending Blinken or somebody to sit in the front row at the funeral.

Comment

• Rubberback
                          Rubberback commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Maybe Blinken could show up and sing living in the free world. What a goofball.
                      Working...