Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dwilliams35
    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by 2Ws

What I tell ya Randy, he crawfishn AGAIN......NOW that I posted the suits.......it’s all of a sudden something else now........ Once again
    Point of order here: Lara Trump is NOT the chairman of the RNC. Ronna McDaniel is running it, and is under your logic solely responsible for those suits. You can start singing HER praises now. Of course, the fact that she can’t dictate election policy is still in effect with her just as it would be with her successor.
    Last edited by dwilliams35; 02-21-2024, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• Rubberback
      • Aug 2023

Originally posted by dwilliams35
      Point of order here: Lara Trump is NOT the chairman of the RNC. Ronna McDaniel is running it, and is under your logic solely responsible for those suits. You can start singing HER praises now. Of course, the fact that she can’t dictate election policy is still in effect with her just as it would be with her successor.
      I heard she might be stepping down ?
      Meet Kilo

Comment

• dwilliams35
        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Rubberback

I heard she might be stepping down ?
        Rumor keeps popping up, but that doesn't change the facts. Unless Lara Trump is in some way magically administering RNC financial and legal policy from the outside, of course. He's going to have to just get on the Ronna train and stay there, she's obviously doing enough where he needs to continue to worship her.

Comment

Working...