Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wado II
    • Aug 2023

Jury Duty

Seems like there's trouble picking one in New York.
  • Rubberback
    • Aug 2023

Its a stacked deck against Trump. It will be an unfair trail just like the election. They told Trump on day one he's guilty . And there's not even a crime. FNY. That's one place I've never wanted to go.
    Meet Kilo

Comment

• SetDaHook
      • Aug 2023

I don't know if that bodes well or ill for DJT. The deck is stacked against him in NY; however, maybe there are still some New Yorkers with common sense and haven't drank the MSM Kool Aid. We'll see.

Comment

• Trouthunter
        Administrator
        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by SetDaHook
        I don't know if that bodes well or ill for DJT. The deck is stacked against him in NY; however, maybe there are still some New Yorkers with common sense and haven't drank the MSM Kool Aid. We'll see.
        I seriously doubt that but one can hope.
        Life its too short to own ugly handguns and drink fruity whiskey.

Comment

• 2Ws
          2Ws commented
          Editing a comment
          I seriously doubt but hope ONE can be found
      • Cubera
        • Aug 2023

All it takes is one.
        That old adage that states "If you want something done right you must do it yourself!", didn't quite hold true regarding my latest surgery.
        EPSTEIN DID NOT KILL HIMSELF.​

Comment

• WhiteBassFisher
          • Aug 2023

I can't help but recall Nancy remarking about one of the MANY things they have charged Trump with, trying to destroy him

This is not exact wording, but the meaning is: "He will have his day in court to prove his innocence." Stupid birch, our system requires that the prosecution must prove guilt, not that the defendant must prove innocence.

Comment

• Rubberback
            Rubberback commented
            Editing a comment
            Our system use to be You are innocent until proven guilty. Those days are gone. That judge told Trump he was guilty on day one. This case will be decided by the higher court. He will be guilty in this trail there's no way around it.
        • bluefin
          • Aug 2023

I'm thinking if Trump does become the next prez ol NY won't be getting any gov grants any time soon.

Comment

• SetDaHook
            • Aug 2023

There's is also word that the judge may not allow Trump the day out of court to go to Baron's HS graduation. What a dick. If I were Trump, I would ignore that asshat judge and go to my son's graduation. It only happens once in a lifetime. If the judge does try to arrest him, the VAST majority of people would be sympathetic to DJT and would side with him and not the judge. I believe it would bolster DJT's popularity, and his "in your face" stance to the deep state.

Comment

• Rubberback
              Rubberback commented
              Editing a comment
              You forgot " Head ". LOL! That is so wrong. There's no crime here Trumps son only graduates once from HS. I bet Melania is livid and I don't blame her. I imagine all this will only sink that state even more.
          • Boom!
            • Aug 2023

Where’s the ACLU?

Comment

• 2Ws
              2Ws commented
              Editing a comment
              Same place they have been for a few years.......on the LEFT
          • fishguru00
            • Aug 2023

Not to get off the DJT jury issue, I had to go to jury in Texas City municipal court jury duty today. When the prosecutor said the fine could be between $1 and $200, I’m thinking I’ll pay $200 just to go home… This is how our money is spent.

Comment

• DIHLON
              • Aug 2023

Fine for what? Not showing up to jury duty?

Comment

• portalto
                • Aug 2023

Unless the summons is mailed with return receipt, it can't be proven you received it.
                Who knew that the hardest thing of being an adult is figuring out what to fix for dinner and doing it every single night for the rest of your life until you die?
                Annette

Comment

• Landlocked
                  • Aug 2023

Trump can't campaign while this is happening. I suspect the prosecuting attorney and Judge are going to drag out jury selection as long as they can.

Comment

• Rubberback
                    • Aug 2023

I don't see why the reps don't do this to poopy pants 👖? He had classified docs and had less power than Trump to have them and nothing even happened to him.
                    It's time to quit being Mr nice guy.
                    Meet Kilo

Comment

• WhiteBassFisher
                      WhiteBassFisher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dim libs have no redeeming features or value at all. They know it is a two tiered justice system, and they love it. They just want to win at any cost. I somewhat doubt that Joe will run again, because the whole world knows he is a mindless idiot. IF he runs and wins, I will just give up probably; because that will mean there is zero hope that this country will ever recover from the Washington Thieves..
                      Last edited by WhiteBassFisher; 04-16-2024, 05:41 PM.
                  • Wade Fisher
                    • Aug 2023

Justice is not served in court rooms anymore. The goal of today's justice system is generating revenue or vengeance. Civil or criminal, both seek the same results

FMG and his two tiered DOJ

Comment

Working...