Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CSN
    • Aug 2023

Blackrock in Ukraine

This is why so many politicians and other elites are so quick to send aid to Ukraine.
    I told them we’ve already got one
  • 2Ws
    • Aug 2023

Hmmmm....Imagine that
    Well cut my legs off and call me shorty

Comment

• DIHLON
      • Aug 2023

Well at least I’ll sleep better tonight knowing we are sending another $60.84 billion to Ukraine. For a second there I was thinking that huge draft the IRS took out of my account this week was actually going to go for the betterment of the USA.

Comment

• Landlocked
        • Aug 2023

The Ukraine has been one of the most corrupt places on earth for a LONG time. Just ask Hunter.

Comment

• Mac1528
          • Aug 2023

Originally posted by DIHLON
          Well at least I'll sleep better tonight knowing we are sending another $60.84 billion to Ukraine. For a second there I was thinking that huge draft the IRS took out of my account this week was actually going to go for the betterment of the USA.
          The bills provide $60.84 billion to address the conflict in Ukraine, including $23 billion to replenish U.S. weapons, stocks and facilities; $26 billion for Israel, including $9.1 billion for humanitarian needs, and $8.12 billion for the Indo-Pacific, including Taiwan.

Oh, and that doesn't even mention all the $$$$$ for the illegals here!

Yeppers, what was the good ol USofA, has gone to hell in a handbasket!

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...