Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2Ws
    • Aug 2023

Trump-jail-Secret Service

OK....tell me, whats gonna happen IF they jail Trump....he's got SS protection for LIFE.
    Well cut my legs off and call me shorty
  • Mac1528
    • Aug 2023

Smoes crew is in the process of dismantling Maralargo, it started with looking for the top secret crap and continues. Then they will put it all together again, like Humpty Dumptys men and be reassembled at Gitmo down in Cuba. That way it'll be still kinda be the USofA territory, but just a short jaunt to get back when he's elected and will again be our El Presidente! How's that?

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• 2Ws
      2Ws commented
      Editing a comment
      Well...OK...... but I was wondering what would happen concerning the SS if the tried to jail Trump for violating the BS orders of the liberal judge
  • Bill
    Akula
    • Aug 2023

It will depend on the SS and their Leadership. Who gets to read and put their spin on current laws covering former Presidents.
    If they are dems, then the SS will stand back while President Trump is arrested and taken but they will follow his every place they go.

If they are beholden to the law and protection, no one will get close to President Trump and could lead to a stand off.

As of right now, No President or former President is ever left alone (not even to the bathroom).

Lot of talk in the halls of Congress (Dems of course) that they want to strip former Presidents convicted of a insurrection. Only Congress can change the laws on Presidential perks (pensions, protection ect).

There are safe guards for high profile inmates, so the President would for sure be held in one of those locations.

Comment

• Rubberback
      • Aug 2023

Demorats are some sic puppies . They now want to jail the POTUS and strip his protection. So when they lock him up some thug can kill him. That's what I get out of it. It won't even happen. There out of control to gain power at any cost. Peoples lives are of no concern to them not even a former POTUS.
      Meet Kilo

Comment

• SetDaHook
        • Aug 2023

It is absolutely insane that we are even talking about this situation. Is there not a single judge or institution that can step in and stop this madness before it continues any further? Everyone sees this for what it is. If this were happening in a foreign country, the U.S. would be the first to point it out and demand that it cease. Is there any remedy for this absurd situation?

Comment

• Bocephus
          • Aug 2023

The corruption and evil in this country is almost total among elected officials in Washington.

And our country is suffering the effects and will be destroyed to a point where we’re a third world Banana Republic and we’re almost there.

If they destroy Trump it will be complete. There won’t be anyone left to stand against it.

But hey….no more mean Tweets !!!
          I miss the America I grew up in.

Comment

• Rubberback
            Rubberback commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure seems that way. Because voting for anyone in the establishment will only comply with the left. If they don't cheat which is a pipe dream. Trump will need to win by a landslide.
        • WhiteBassFisher
          • Aug 2023

Dim libs can't handle the truth.

Comment

• KWeber
            KWeber commented
            Editing a comment
            scotus will over-turn if it gets that far

• Rubberback
            Rubberback commented
            Editing a comment
            That's because all they do is lie.
        • fishguru00
          • Aug 2023

No way he gets a fair trial.

Comment

• KWeber
            KWeber commented
            Editing a comment
            what amendment is "fair and speedy trial"? this is neither acct of it's 8 yrs old and biased venue
            just like the fraud kangaroo court BS...
        • Wes427
          • Aug 2023

Thus is why Haley never formally quit her campaign.
          Nikki Haley says she's suspending her presidential campaign. Not ending, not concluding, not terminating — suspending. There are reasons candidates use that term.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

• BretE
            • Aug 2023

Shoulda listened to the burning dude yesterday…..
            I got nuthin….

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
              • Nov 2023

Suspending her campaign, does not mean she is suspending her collection of campaign donations.

Comment

• Bill
                Akula
                • Aug 2023

If the Dems plan works out AND Trump gets either convicted and jailed or convicted and pardoned (making Buyden the Big Guy) the results will be the same...Not able to run for the Office. If the Dems do keep Buyden, then they will turn their attention to the SCOTUS. Either stack it or accidents to replace current sitting Judges with their pick(s). If that happens, America will be over. The name will remain but that will be about all. It will be like when Russia was controlled by the mobs.

Comment

• Marku2.0
                  • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Bill
                  If the Dems plan works out AND Trump gets either convicted and jailed or convicted and pardoned (making Buyden the Big Guy) the results will be the same...Not able to run for the Office. If the Dems do keep Buyden, then they will turn their attention to the SCOTUS. Either stack it or accidents to replace current sitting Judges with their pick(s). If that happens, America will be over. The name will remain but that will be about all. It will be like when Russia was controlled by the mobs.
                  We're already there.

Comment

• 98aggie77566
                    • Aug 2023

My bet on how this plays out…beyond a lengthy process and appeals out the wazooo.

Trump will be found guilty on multiple counts in multiple cases, but Secret Service won’t be an issue.

They will end up as misdemeanors with some hefty fines.

Its probably the best outcome we could reasonably hope for?

Comment

• dwilliams35
                      • Aug 2023

they don't have to have him in jail, they just have to have him either on trial or convicted. It's not about punishing him, it's about keeping him from getting elected. They could care less about whether he spends a day in jail if he's not actually running for president.

Beyond that, it'd be easier to just Epstein him than it would be to pull SS protection.

Comment

Working...