Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trouthunter
    Administrator
    • Aug 2023

I bought a flat of Rio high brass 20 gauge 7 1/2's for $62.00 the other day in El Campo. Last one they had.
    Life its too short to own ugly handguns and drink fruity whiskey.

Comment

• Hunter11
      • Aug 2023

The wife and I were at the local WM this morning and I checked their prices. A box of Federal 12ga 7 or 8 shot was $10. Winchester Express 12ga steel shot was also $10 a box. They had a pack of 4 boxes of the Federal for $35. I paid $21 for one of those 6 months ago.

Comment

• rayam2007
        • Aug 2023

I bought a case online last yr for about 1/2 the price now

Comment

• OldRiver88
          • Aug 2023

Anyone know where any 410 shells are located? I haven't seen those on the shelves in years!!

Comment

• Shooter
            • Aug 2023

Originally posted by OldRiver88
            Anyone know where any 410 shells are located? I haven't seen those on the shelves in years!!
            I saw them at the Academy in Eagle Pass a couple of weeks ago. They had plenty.
            Making Texas Hog Free One Hog At A Time

Comment

• Wado II
              • Aug 2023

Cazadores has Rio Dove Loads140 bucks a case and they have some Federal and Fiocci light target loads I think they are the same price. They might get some more in last year they had pallets full might be leftovers that is stacked on the floor now.

Comment

• 2Ws
                • Aug 2023

With the price of shotgun ammo today I would be in the poor house ifn I chased doves/ducks like I did in the 70-80s, the last time I bought a case it was 24 BOXES per case and I would go thru 2 a year just on ducks. I remember the first case of steel shot, you had better shoot them up or they would be rusted up by the end of season and the only thing that would 'go off' was the primer. Any steel shot left over would need to be trashed or take the risk of blowing up your barrel
                Well cut my legs off and call me shorty

Comment

• TX 21 Triton
                  • Aug 2023

Able Ammo in Huntsvile 936-295-5786 Bexar County Gun Range just this side of San Antonio 830-914-2182
                  I will check with the guys that are involved with 4H at Orange Gun Club as they just went to San Antonio for a big 4H state shoot. I know they burned up a truck load of ammo.

Comment

Working...