Charles Barkley

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skelly
    • Oct 2023

Barkley is brilliant and entertaining. Not winning a championship keeps him in check with Kenny and Shaq.

Comment

• WillieT
      • Aug 2023

I like him, he’s not afraid to throw out a hot sports opinion. Some people shouldn’t take things so personal. Most of the time the water in the Galveston area is brown. No big deal.

Comment

• dwilliams35
        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by SmithRanchZ
        Be serious. The water in Galveston tends to be filled with sediment. Not always, but green to the beach is not the norm. Blue to the beach is especially rare.

I don't get why folks get upset when someone states facts. Compared to a bunch of spots in Florida and the Caribbean, yeah, it's dirty looking brown water. I love Galveston, but it's brown water most of the time. No reason to pretend otherwise.
        We've all talked about the water in Galveston, occasionally in not so glowing terms. I guess it's just a matter of having somebody else that's not really from here talk about it that is the issue.

Comment

• wfishtx
          • Aug 2023

Originally posted by dwilliams35

We've all talked about the water in Galveston, occasionally in not so glowing terms. I guess it's just a matter of having somebody else that's not really from here talk about it that is the issue.
          This^^^

Similar to the idea of I can talk about my sister but you can’t.

Comment

• Stinkbait
            • Aug 2023

Truth hurts sometimes I guess. I thought it was hilarious, just as funny as when he joked about the big Mexican wimmen eating their churros.
            Last edited by Stinkbait; 04-29-2024, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• TIMBOv2
              TIMBOv2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Very true.
          • Shinerlight
            • Aug 2023

If it makes y'all feel better, he was on a roll the other night on how it needs to keep raining in San Fran to wash all the filth off their streets.

Comment

• Landlocked
              • Aug 2023

Well there’s this. I kinda like the guy.

Comment

• Bandit1
                • Aug 2023

Barkley still holds a grudge against the rockets and by extension the whole city and surroundings b/c he claims they had an under the table deal to pay him a bunch more money, and they reneged.
                The artist formerly known as Johnbutte1

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms. - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...