Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WillieT
    • Aug 2023

Not wound up at all, just don’t understand how some people can even let that enter their mind. The average worth of an NFL team is almost 4.5 BILLION dollars. And you think the NFL would do something that would make people question the integrity of the league and risk the gravy train they are riding. I don’t think so. I think most on this board are smarter than that.

Edit. Sorry, those figures were from 2022. The 2023 numbers show the average worth of an NFL team to be 5.11 BILLION dollars. Just for the record, the much maligned Dallas Cowboys were leading the way with a value of 9 BILLION dollars. That’s why this thread makes so little sense.

I’m out on this discussion.
    Last edited by WillieT; 02-14-2024, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• dwilliams35
      • Aug 2023

Originally posted by WillieT
      Not wound up at all, just don’t understand how some people can even let that enter their mind. The average worth of an NFL team is almost 4.5 BILLION dollars. And you think the NFL would do something that would make people question the integrity of the league and risk the gravy train they are riding. I don’t think so. I think most on this board are smarter than that.

Edit. Sorry, those figures were from 2022. The 2023 numbers show the average worth of an NFL team to be 5.11 BILLION dollars. Just for the record, the much maligned Dallas Cowboys were leading the way with a value of 9 BILLION dollars. That’s why this thread makes so little sense.

Now do taylor swifts net worth. for ONE person. That is 34 years old and still early on the upswing of her career…

I’ll do it for you: 1.1 billion so far. soon to skyrocket from there given all this publicity and a new album out simultaneously.

Next you’ll say that MLB got hurt by theBlack sox, Pete Rose, or the 2017 Astros… it just attracts interest if they get caught..

Last edited by dwilliams35; 02-14-2024, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• WillieT
        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by dwilliams35
        Now do taylor swifts net worth. for ONE person. That is 34 years old and still early on the upswing of her career…

I’ll do it for you: 1.1 billion so far. soon to skyrocket from there given all this publicity and a new album out simultaneously.
        The theme of this thread is the Super Bowl was rigged. I couldn’t care less about TS. You’re slipping doc.

Comment

• dwilliams35
          • Aug 2023

The theme of this thread is the Super Bowl was rigged. I couldn’t care less about TS. You’re slipping doc.
          note the edit.

Comment

• KWeber
            • Aug 2023

Bing Videos

Comment

• wfishtx
              • Aug 2023

Maybe you aren't wound up, but you're definitely taking this thread way too serious.

Comment

Working...