Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unknownstrohsfan
    • Nov 2023

Originally posted by Jdusek

Conspiracy theory here, I don't think MLB wants to do anything now if the Feds find something and makes it public then they will have no choice. FYI just like Texas it is illegal to sports bet in CA.
    Must be a tax thing, It's Californication, they don't give 2 chits about what Biteme or Huntmeat does, why pursue a case against a immagrant that checks all the DEI boxes, except gender impaired?

Comment

• Bill
      Akula
      • Aug 2023

I don't know anyone so wealthy they would not miss a few million dollars. CPA, Financial advisors, tax people, investors...no one around to help this guy manage all this money? Does this guy have so much money just sitting around in a checking account?

Would not be hard to track down. I would start looking into his last few years of travel. If someone is a big time gambler, he/she will go to where the action is....that kind of money in betting is limited, so other people know for sure. Next questions would be towards who just got paid.
      Was a police report filed?

I don't care one way or the other, I never heard of the guy until this story started popping up. I like sports when I'm involved in playing.

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
        • Nov 2023

Lots of things at play here, just the fact he said that he is the one who made the wire transfer to an illegal bookie in a state where paramutual betting is illegal, puts him in line for a felony in the 4.5 milli range methinks. Gonna be intresting to see if Showtime gets the full Pete Rose treatment, or the it's the Dodgers/Angels, so it's no big deal treatment.

Comment

• Tinman03
          • Aug 2023

What do you need translated?Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	91855​

Comment

• Ditto
            • Aug 2023

I always thought that the teams payed for the translators not the player.

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
              • Nov 2023

Originally posted by Bill
              I don't know anyone so wealthy they would not miss a few million dollars. CPA, Financial advisors, tax people, investors...no one around to help this guy manage all this money? Does this guy have so much money just sitting around in a checking account?

Would not be hard to track down. I would start looking into his last few years of travel. If someone is a big time gambler, he/she will go to where the action is....that kind of money in betting is limited, so other people know for sure. Next questions would be towards who just got paid.
              Was a police report filed?

I don't care one way or the other, I never heard of the guy until this story started popping up. I like sports when I'm involved in playing.
              What's the latest scuttlebutt on the Cornhole circuit?

Comment

• Unknownstrohsfan
                • Nov 2023

Originally posted by WillieT
                Where did you come up with that? Link please.
                I' ll just go out on a limb and say bandit is problly spot on , long way to the rest of the story.

Comment

• Bill
                  Akula
                  • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Unknownstrohsfan

What's the latest scuttlebutt on the Cornhole circuit?
                  https://www.versuscircus.com/the-cornhole-circuit ?

Comment

• Bocephus
                    • Aug 2023

Lexie Rigden shares her opinion on the Shohei Ohtani's ex-interpreter gambling situation and she concludes none of it makes sense.
                    I miss the America I grew up in.

Comment

• 2Ws
                      2Ws commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Clay Travis had an interesting take on it embedded in the video
                  • Unknownstrohsfan
                    • Nov 2023

Comment

Working...