Help me understand.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RRbohemian
    • Aug 2023

The only crime is election interference!!!!
    Why am I so cynical of the media and the government these days?

Comment

• Wade Fisher
      Wade Fisher commented
      Editing a comment
      According to the democrats, they're protecting democracy (sarcasm)

Eff every democrat on the planet
  • Landlocked
    • Aug 2023

The entire world is falling on the floor laughing at us.

Comment

• Bill
      Akula
      • Aug 2023

How much does Stormy owe Trump? Getting close to 1 Million dollars (Insert Dr Evil). I would also offer up the letter she wrote and signed saying none of the claimed activity ever happened. How much is she going to make or did make on her "Documentary". How many times did she go to the Trump money well?

NDA's are very standard.
      Paying someone is often standard vs time and money spent in Court Rooms.

Comment

• Stalkin Spots
        • Aug 2023

Originally posted by copanoson

You might have your hussies mixed-up. Karen McDougal, the Playboy model, was paid via the National Enquirer. Cohen made recordings of a conversation in which he and Trump spoke about the arrangement to pay McDougal through the National Enquirer. Stormy was going to tell her story to In Touch Magazine and was paid through a shell company Cohen set up.

Paying these women in itself is not a crime. T can sleep with as many women as he wants and ask them to sign NDAs and not commit any crime, generally speaking. It is how these payments are made, and where the money is coming from is the question.
        You are correct, I did get my hussies mixed up. Doesn’t make any sense either way because it is still not illegal to pay her for her story and then quash it. Whether McDoubleD or Stormy. I also believe the ledger entry in question was made in 2018 while T was Prez. Didn’t he divest himself of his businesses because the Libs were throwing temper tantrums? So how exactly can he be responsible for said entry if he was not part of the business at the time?

Comment

Working...