UT Protest

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubberback
    • Aug 2023

I wouldn't send my kid to one of these jip joints. I'd send them to learn a trade. I went to college and the only thing I learned was how to tap a keg and chase split tail. My ex's wife called me demanding me to pay for our son to go to college. I told her no way.
    Meet Kilo

Comment

• Shoepick74
      Shoepick74 commented
      Editing a comment
      So your ex left you for another woman? That explains the bitterness.

• Rubberback
      Rubberback commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not bitter.
  • dwilliams35
    • Aug 2023

Comment

• RRbohemian
      RRbohemian commented
      Editing a comment
      Since these protesters are speaking out for the poor and suppressed, shouldn't all that food go to homeless shelters and the area food banks? Maybe it will fine its way after a day or two--the non perishable food
  • PassingThru
    • Aug 2023

I can agree with the right to protest by AMERICAN CITIZENS. There's a place for the rest of them.
    “Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”

Comment

• Rubberback
      • Aug 2023

It seems like most of these so called peaceful protest these days always go south. I thing the second they break something it should stop. If you give them an inch they will take a mile and it just gets worse at every protest. They should also be required to clean up after the protest.
      And this chanting of death to America or death to anything should end the protest. Yup one bad apple can ruin it all.
      Meet Kilo

Comment

• SetDaHook
        • Aug 2023

I think all of these protestors should be required to spend at least one month overseas with the Palestinians, in solidarity with their "brothers" to get the full experience of what they are actually protesting about. Have them do the muslim rituals, let them see the posters of the acclaimed Palestinian "martyrs" (suicide bombers), visit an elementary school where they can see children being taught to hate Jews, and finally, stage a protest about LGBTQXYZ rights. That would be fun to watch.
        Last edited by SetDaHook; 04-26-2024, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• roundman
          • Aug 2023

not sure where this was lmao

" TEXAS TILL I DIE "

Comment

• Rubberback
            Rubberback commented
            Editing a comment
            That's democracy . God bless him. Your hurting me when yall are screaming death to America. GFY> I'd pull em out by there ears.
        Working...