Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubberback
    • Aug 2023

Hey Spin Dr ?

I thought you told me the RNC Lara Trump doesn't protect elections ? Hmm not what's she said today? Ok Spin it.
    Meet Kilo
  • Rubberback
    • Aug 2023

Hmmm Crickets.
    Meet Kilo

Comment

• dwilliams35
      • Aug 2023

I'll venture a guess you're talking about me.
      No, that's not what I said. I said she had nothing to do with the lawsuits...when she wasn't at all involved with the RNC. Now that they gave her a job there, she can claim credit all she wants. Meanwhile, any homeless person can file a suit. That's not dictating election policy, no matter how badly you want that to be true. Filing lawsuits doesn't equate to "protecting elections": winning lawsuits might, but for now it's just a work in progress at best.
      Now she just needs to explain where the extra 31 states came from.

read that thread again: zero changes in what I've said. Lawsuits still are just a shot in the dark at this point.

From the earlier thread:

Originally posted by dwilliams35
      Point of order here: Lara Trump is NOT the chairman of the RNC. Ronna McDaniel is running it, and is under your logic solely responsible for those suits. You can start singing HER praises now. Of course, the fact that she can’t dictate election policy is still in effect with her just as it would be with her successor.
      Last edited by dwilliams35; 04-25-2024, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• KWeber
        • Aug 2023

Decoration Poster.picasso Don Quixote.quijote.room Home Interior Wall Design.quality Reproduction Decor Art Print - Etsy
        this applies to both of yall....not sure of the roles, tho

Comment

• Rubberback
          • Aug 2023

Sure sounded like to me that you were saying that wasn't her job or that isn't the RNC's job ? Whatever! I sure hope she does what she's saying. She was stating that she will have lawyers in the election centers. Not sure if she was only referring to swing states or what.
          Meet Kilo

Comment

• Boom!
            • Aug 2023

We need less lawyers not more in govt.

Comment

• Rubberback
              Rubberback commented
              Editing a comment
              I hear yeah. It was just something she said. At least will have people there watching. Just hope we don't have a pipe break.
          • dwilliams35
            • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Rubberback
            Sure sounded like to me that you were saying that wasn't her job or that isn't the RNC's job ? Whatever! I sure hope she does what she's saying. She was stating that she will have lawyers in the election centers. Not sure if she was only referring to swing states or what.
            Her job is to do what they can, that's it. That doesn't mean they have any means or right to change election policy. They can try to influence it, just like anybody else, but they don't dictate it. EVERYBODY has the right to influence policy to whatever level they can. The RNC is little more than a lobbying organization in this arena, though.

Comment

• Shoepick74
              Shoepick74 commented
              Editing a comment
              RNC is not a lobbying organization. They are supposed to be a fundraising and policy making unit for the Whole GOP. Lara has decided to change it to only funding her father -in-laws run for office and paying off his legal bills. She is not lifting a finger to help the down ballot republicans. If you want to support your local representative, senator or governor, make sure and send your donations to them directly and not through the RNC.

• dwilliams35
              dwilliams35 commented
              Editing a comment
              If it walks like a duck....
          Working...