Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WhiteBassFisher
    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Oso Blanco
    IMHO Israel does not need any help. It is not a war. It is retribution and they have every right to do it because they were attacked. They have no problem pounding anything they want to dust. The Palestinians picked a fight they did not have the ass to backup. It is like the town wimp took a cheap shot at the biggest guy in town. Now if Iran or another Muslim country decided to jump in that would change everything.
    ^^^^^ This has more or less been my thought for a lot of years. I don't have the intel to understand it from all the angles. But for MANY years it seems that Israel will get attacked in one way or another, and then we (The US) talk them out of retaliating. Why stick our nose in it? Let Israel melt the area that attacked them. My guess has been it's because of money, and more specifically ..... oil. No matter how much we hate a particular country, the morals don't matter. The only thing that matters is oil money. Things like this are why energy independence matters. Just as or more important is independence in all other necessities such as food, technology, all natural resources, all facets of life. F globalism and NWO! When you stay independent and don't NEED those 3rd world crap holes, you are carrying a mighty big stick.

Comment

• Rubberback
      Rubberback commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't listen to Smoe on anything he says. Always do the opposite and you will be better off.
      Guy is a bumbling idiot.
  • matth
    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Oso Blanco
    IMHO Israel does not need any help. It is not a war. It is retribution and they have every right to do it because they were attacked. They have no problem pounding anything they want to dust. The Palestinians picked a fight they did not have the ass to backup. It is like the town wimp took a cheap shot at the biggest guy in town. Now if Iran or another Muslim country decided to jump in that would change everything.
    Israel is strong however, one thing that holds others back from attacking is knowing USA has Israel’s back. This shows others that this may no longer be the case.

Comment

• Oso Blanco
      Oso Blanco commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree to having their back, but this is their fight. Giving them 2,000-pound bombs is not just having their back. When your friend is clearly winning the fight, you do not need to hand him a pool stick. Israel wants to burn the barn down due to a rat problem. I have no problem with Israel burning the barn down, just don't ask us for the fuel and torch. BTW, Iran and other countries like them do not have the means or the stomach to fight a military fight. They are terrorist just like the Palestinians.
  • dwilliams35
    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by matth
    Israel is strong however, one thing that holds others back from attacking is knowing USA has Israel’s back. This shows others that this may no longer be the case.
    Well, at some point we've got to decide whether we want to be in a role of "having their back", or actually fighting their fights for them, either financially, militarily, or otherwise...

Comment

• WhiteBassFisher
      • Aug 2023

An interesting angle of this is of course Christianity. Our Constitution has freedom of religion, but this country was basically built on Christianity. I have heard all my life, and it appears to be true, that most wars are fought due to religion. Could this lead to a Christian vs non-Christian civil war in the US? There seems to be a line being drawn in the sand. I see a lot of Bible thumper Christians being very vocal on social media. I hate the direction this seems to be headed. The last few years, anything goes that is contrary to how we were raised to believe. Those that still have old school morals are being suppressed. Those that are being suppressed have a very strong conviction. Never in my dreams did I realize that this country could move so far towards Hell in a few short years. I am shocked and amazed. I have also tried to stand back and mind my own business and not get too involved. However, I get the feeling that it may get to where everyone must take a stand one way or another if they want to maintain any pride in themselves.

Comment

• Bocephus
        Bocephus commented
        Editing a comment
        The Muslims will not stop their terrorizing of those that they perceive to be Infidels in our country.

So where do you think it will end ? I know if it comes down to it I for one will defend my Christianity to the death.

I don’t see how this can possibly end well….
    • Bill
      Akula
      • Aug 2023

The Middle East and most of Africa has been at odds with someone at all times. The only thing that has changed since Obama is we lost all of our long term intelligence. It was the free transfer of information in areas/ towns on all sides. If one Nation was upset or needed information, selected operators could meet in safe zones to exchange whatever was required. That had kept the rise up of different groups and went a long ways to overall stability. Sure, opportunity for cheap shots happened but that is just the nature of the beast

Comment

• Rubberback
        • Aug 2023

Pftt Smoe is a turn coat. POS.
        Meet Kilo

Comment

Working...