Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2Ws
    • Aug 2023

Originally posted by Bill

If someone was to step back and just look at the big picture, it is so obvious of a criminal conspiracy abusing our Legal system.
    Unless you're a Democrat OR a trial lawyer which ARE Dems...BTW Bidens #3 guy delivered the opening remarks stating " conspiracy to steal the election" which WAS NOT charged and should be UNlawful and a violation of the 5th amendment BUT the Democrat judge let it go
    Last edited by 2Ws; 04-24-2024, 09:16 AM.
    Well cut my legs off and call me shorty

Comment

• Batwing
      • Aug 2023

The Republican party sure seems fine with it. Every week it sure gets hard to keep the faith.

Comment

• 2Ws
        • Aug 2023

Before the local lawyer puts his spin on it, here's Andy McCarthy view on Braggs BS. https://www.clayandbuck.com/andy-mcc...he-trump-trial

Comment

• 2Ws
          • Aug 2023

Heres a smaller version of McCarthy talking about the BS 3minutes https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/k/D/S/i/kDS...p4?b=1&u=ummtf

Comment

• 98aggie77566
            • Aug 2023

Listening to Andrew McCarthy.....the podcaster was leaning my way....figuring they would land with reduced/misdemeanor guilty verdicts....sort of a compromise.

McCabe stated that for misdemeanor offenses like this, the statute of limitations has expired.

So I guess its felony or bust for Bragg?

Comment

• Bill
              Akula
              • Aug 2023

statute of limitations have been thrown out the door because of Covid

Comment

• Rubberback
                Rubberback commented
                Editing a comment
                So does that mean we can use Chyna flu against where's Hunter ? That's ridiculous but the whole thing is.
            Working...